Better without me (A. R)

Arvin's PoV

You can say I'm a mess. You can say I'm no good. I know I'm no good for my girl y/n. She is total opposite to me. She is kind to everyone. She smiles at strangers. She brushes off peoples stares. She talks nicely to people who flirt with her and she turns them down nicely. She pets dogs every time she passes one. Me for instance I'm horrible to everyone even when try to be nice. I shout at people who stare at me. I get protective over y/n when someone flirts with her and I start fights with them. I hurt others if they hurt my family. I don't pet dogs when I walk past them. I'm just no good for someone like y/n she just doesn't see that. That's why I'm doing her a favour.

Right now we are getting ready to go out. I'm taking her to a funfair where all the guys are. It's the only way to show her that I'm no good for her. Everyone is going to be looking at her so this is perfect. "Hey arvie you ready?" She says coming downstairs. Wow she's absolutely stunning even in jeans and jumper. She's perfect. Too perfect that's why she needs a good man. "Yeah let's go" she looked at me confused cause normally I would sound happy well to her anyway. "Are you ok?" She asked me "yeah" I nod and open the car door for her once we was outside. She gets in after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We finally arrived at the fun fair. We got out and we was walking side by side. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I pulled it out of her grip. Her once smile turned to a frown. I felt bad but I have to do it. We kept on walking. I payed for the fun fair since I was the one who was gonna ruin it anyway. We went on a few rides before going to get something to eat. "Are you sure you're okay arvie?" She poured at me. I just nodded looking down at my chips. She sighed and started eating. "I'm just going to the toilet I'll be back soon don't move" I say to her getting up and walking to bathroom.

Once I got out of the bathroom I saw y/n looking uncomfortable around 2 men hitting on her. Anger boiled my blood. I stormed up to them. Y/n looked at me seeing me angry. I grabbed the guy that had his back towards from his collar. "You thinking hitting on innocent girl will get you what you want aye?" I asked waiting for his reply "well yeah if I can turn this girl into a bad girl then yeah" I shook my head "wrong answer" I then grab his head and smash it off the table. I just hear y/n shout "arvin!" I then grab him again and punch him in the face making him drop to the floor. I started to beat him up. Y/n couldn't do nothing but stand there in shock. She has never seen me like this before. The other guy ran off. The security guy took me off him and threw me out of the fair and y/n following he guards out.

I stood up and got in the car and so did y/n. "What the fuck arvin!" She shouts. I shook my head then laughed a bit "this isn't funny" she said turning her head to the window not daring to look at me. It's working. As much as I hate doing this it has to happen. Next stop is to show her what I've done to people. I know this will kill her even more but I have to do it. I wasn't fully honest with her in the beginning of our relationship. I took her to the place I shot reverend teagardin the old priest. The guy I killed. (I know arvin left that place behind but let's pretend he came back) "what are we doing here?" She asked getting out of the car with me. "This is where I killed reverend the once priest" I looked at her and she was in shock "no you didn't" she said shaking her head violently. "I did" I nodded my head "you're lying" she was now crying "you didn't do that" she tried to convince herself that I didn't do it. "I did I knew what he did to lenora and I need him to feel what she felt. I wanted revenge so I got that gun I have in the car that my daddy had and I shot him 3 times to make sure he was dead." I said she flinched. Tears streamed down her face. "Come on"

We got back in the car and drove to wear I beat up them kids who bullied lenora. "Arvin" y/n said "shut up you need to hear these" I say with angry expression. She got out of the car the same as me. "This is where I beat up them two teenagers who bullied lenora I threatened to kill them if they ever went near her or touched her again" y/n didn't know what to say. "I also best up a teenager near the school she was going to. I beat with a crowbar" I scoff laughed. I got back in the car and so did y/n. She was now fully sobbing. I drove back to our house.

We finally arrived and I got out and y/n following behind. Once we got in y/n asked "why was you telling me all these stuff arvin?" She says crossing her arms around her chest. "Because you need to know" I say shrugging my shoulders. "You don't just tell me them things arvin!" She shouted "well how am I supposed to make you leave me! Aye! How am I supposed make you hate me!" I shouted back tears now brimming my eyes ready to fall "what?" She calmed "how am I supposed to make you believe that I'm not good for you" she shook her head "arvin you are good enough for me no matter how much you want to believe that you are good enough for me" she looked me in the eyes. "How can you say that when I've just told you what I've done!?" I look at he in disbelief "because I don't judge people by there past-" I cut her off "I fucking killed someone y/n!" I shout at her stepping closer to her. She didn't move back like I thought she was gonna do. "I don't care!" She shouted at me sobbing "you can try making me hate you but just so you know it will never work" I look down "I'm no good for you y/n. You're better without me" I try to make her believe me. "Stop saying that" I shook my head "you deserve someone who will treat you right. You deserve someone who isn't always protective that will let you be free. You deserve so much better than me. You deserve a fairytale. You deserve so much more than what I can give you. You are better without me" i hear her sigh. "I don't want no Prince Charming to sweep me off my feet. I don't want perfect. No relationship is perfect. I don't want a guy who couldn't give two shits about me. I don't want to be free. I want someone to protect me even if that means they hurt others. I want someone to love me. I want you arvin so don't tell what I do and don't deserve. You are what I want is that too much to ask" I was now crying. "I just don't want to see you get hurt because of me" I admitted to her "arvin let them hurt me. I would rather get hurt then never being with you so let them. Let them do what ever they want to me because I know you will be there to save me when they do" both of us looked like crying messes. She made me realise that she loves me for who I am  she made me realise I needed her more than anything. "I love you" I say looking up to meet her eyes. This was my first time saying I love you to anyone. She smiled "I love you too arvin" I walk closer to her grabbing her waist then smashing my lips against her. We kissed for 5 minutes till we separated.

She hugged onto my chest. Nearly falling asleep. "Let's go to bed darling" I say. We walk to our shared bedroom. We changed then climbed into bed. Before we fell asleep I said to y/n "I'm sorry for today I guess I was just..." I breathed in and out "scared" she finished my sentence "yeah scared" I say wrapping my arms around her waist while her back was against my chest. "You can be scared arvin it's a natural emotion. Everyone gets scared. It doesn't make you less manly it shows you are human just like the rest of us. You don't have to be scared tho arvin. You can't scary me. I love you" she says turning her head pecking my lips for the last time closing her eyes. "I love you too" I say laying my head on the pillow still hugging y/n. "Oh and good try on trying to get rid of me" I chuckled at her words and we both fell asleep. God I'm in love with this women.