Train wreck pt 2

Peter Parker X reader imagine

Y/Ns PoV

Underneath our bad blood
We still got a sanctum, home
Still a home, still a home here 

Seeing Peter look lifeless broke me. Before everything that happened we had a big massive fight about how distant he has been for me when I've been trying to help him through his hard times. I know he's secret I didn't wanna tell him because I knew it would turn into a argument. We've been arguing for a month after Tony Starks funeral. No matter what we would come back to each other. apologise forget that the arguments like they have never happened. We always know that we can come back to each other no matter what because we love each other. This time I don't think we're ever getting together again because he's falling under.

It's not to late to build it back
Cause a one in a million chance
Is still a chance, still a chance
And I'm taking those odds

I am sitting in his hospital room looking at him asleep wondering if he will ever come back to me. I just wish he would open his eyes tell me that he's here and he's never going away. I will keep hoping that he wakes up I will never lose hope in him because I know he is stronger than he's letting on to be I just wish he saw that himself. I'm hoping arguments will stop. I just want to be A loving couple again like we was when we first started dating. I want him back. I want him to open his eyes. There's still a chance to save what was broken. Just open your eyes Peter.

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in hopeless
Pull me out the train wreck

I'm breaking. Feels like my world is crumbling in front of me. Peter knew how to make me feel special. Knew how to make me laugh when I was down. Made me feel like the only girl in the world. He listen to me and I listen to him but where did it go wrong. Was it the lies? Was it not speaking to him as much? Was it because he was distant? Maybe too many arguments? I wish I could tell him how much I love him right now but I know he can't hear me. I just wanna unbreak this silence in this room. I wanna say the things that we have never said to each other before. Just someone pull me out of this mess. Peter please just open your eyes.

Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die no not yet
Pull me out the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

I'm telling myself not to give up. I feel myself fading. I want him out of that bed I hate seeing him like this. It's breaking me apart I don't know how long I can do this. What can I do to fix this. What was he doing?Was he coming to apologise? I can't help but blame myself for this. He's done everything for me and all I do is argue with him. Maybe it is my fault. Just someone pull him out of this mess. He doesn't deserve this. I do. Maybe I don't maybe I do. But I know I'm not letting go of him. Never in 1 million years. Peter open your eyes!

You can say what you like Cause see I would die for you
I'm down On my knees and I need you to be my God.
Be my help, be my Saviour who can

Just as I was thinking deep in my thoughts and I was holding Peters hand I felt a twitch from him. That gave me hope. I heard a faint "Y/N?" I looked up to him and saw his beautiful brown eyes. "Peter?" I couldn't believe it he was awake. "Hi baby" I smiled him as he smiled at me back. "Your awake. Your alive" I felt happy tears running down my face. I just can't believe it. I need answers. I need them now. "Peter what was you doing walking alone?" I asked nervously. "I was coming to apologise to you baby I knew I was in the wrong and I wanted to tell you something that I haven't told you" he says and I'm in shock. I was right he was coming to apologise. "What!? Baby thank you but you nearly died" I said worried "I would die for you baby" I blush the sad smile at him. "I knowthat your Spider-Man Peter" he turned his head and looked at me shocked. "I found your suit in one of your cases since it was hanging out sorry"
I say sadly. "It's alright I was tell you anyway" we both smile then I get up and kiss him on his cheek.

Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

I'm glad he is back home and safe. We have said all we wanted to say to each other and I'm so happy. I'm never letting him out of my sight. I love Peter Parker.