Cry (T. H)

Inspired by the song cry by glee/ Lea Michele

If anyone asks I'll tell them we both just moved on

I've been in a relationship with Tom Holland for 3 years but we broke up a month ago and my heart is shattered. He was my first ever love. I know I would never be enough for him.  He's an actor I'm a barista at a bar. He can have some model or an actor like him. I really thought I saw us together forever. I saw us married with kids but I guess it's true. This isn't some fairytale. He hurt me so much. Did we end it on bad terms? I want to say yes cause to me it feels bad. To him maybe not. I don't know why I can't forget it like he can. He moved on so quickly. Here I am still heartbroken.

When people all stare I'll pretend that I don't hear them talk.

I can't even walk the streets of London without getting stares from people. It really makes me think if Tom said something bad about me. All I did was support him and love him just like he wanted. I have heard my name about in the streets but they were like quiet whispers. It's like they don't even know I'm there when I'm right in front of them. Am I that invisible? Not that I'm bothered or maybe I am. People talk especially about celebrity break ups or what do you call this when one person is a celeb and the other is a barista? Is it actually call a celebrity break up? I'm just me. No one special but Tom knew how to make me feel special. Make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world but now all that is gone. Now all there is... is whispers.

Whenever I see you I swallow my pride and bite my tongue. Pretend I'm ok with it all. Act like there's nothing wrong

I see him everywhere. From tv magazines to movies on tv to interviews and then it's public. I see him walk around in these busy streets with his head up high while mine is down to the ground scared that if I look up people will only see the heartache and the pain I'm hiding. The most thing I do though is to act tough and be hard to show him that I'm over him but sometimes it just fails and I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. When me and Tom broke up I bottled up my emotions in front of everyone. I used to be able to show my emotions to everyone but now i feel if I start to cry then people will see me as weak. I bottled my emotions up in front of the crowd but once I'm behind closed doors tears fell down my cheeks faster than a waterfall. My friends say act like there's nothing wrong that's why I started to bottle my emotions up that's why I'm trying to show people I'm stronger than anyone but always fail behind closed doors.

Is it over yet? Can I open my eyes? Is this as hard as it gets? Is this what it feels like to really cry? Cry

I'm out with my friends at the moment trying to forget about it. You see my friends think I'm over him so that means fake smiling. "Y/n you know you can stop fake smiling now" I looked at them and started to laugh "wait what? Hahah you guys are crazy-" y/bsf/n interrupts me "your the one crazy by trying to hide your feelings for Tom" I rolled my eyes "you know I came here to get my mind of it not to talk about it then you say his name and now I've lost my appetite to eat or do anything so you know I'm just gonna go home" we was at a restaurant so I got up from the table. As I was walking out the restaurant door my two best friends tried shouting me back but I ignored them and walked out. I finally got home and I instantly broke down crying. Hiding them emotions from everyone is harder than I thought all I do is want to cry but I can't cry in front of them or it would show I'm weak and that I'm not over him so I have to. I just want to be over him.

If anyone asks, I'll tell them we just grew apart. Yeah why do I care if they believe me or not.

It's the next day and it's work day. Yay. Hiding emotions again. I got dressed into my work clothes and headed to work. Once I got there I got behind the bar and started to do my work. Suddenly a lovely old woman who was a daily comer with her friends or should I say friend. This isn't one of them big bars with clubbing it's a small quiet bar where everyone can catch up with each other and that. "Hey what can I get you Dorothy?" We got to know each other a bit before me and Tom broke up and we became like friends. I haven't told her that me and Tom have broken up cause I took days off so this is the first time I'm back "I'll have my usual" she says smiling her sweet smile. "Coming right up" I smile back at her. I got her favourite drink and put it on the counter. "Where did you go for the past month?" She asks looking worried "well me and Tom broke up" I short smile at her "I didn't take it well and if I'm honest Dorothy I don't think I'm ok" I looked down resting my hands on the bar. She grabbed my hand and held it "it's ok not to be ok hun. I could tell you was so in love with him you was always so light and bright and now you lost that but you can gain it back you are stronger than you think. Tom has lost the perfect girl. He is blind not to see that" she is always so sweet and always knows what to say. "Thank you but I don't know why but every time I hear his name or think of him I feel my heartbreak and then I hear everyone talking about me" I look down feeling myself about to cry "let them talk hun they are always gonna talk but they are just kids making you feel like all of this is your fault when it isn't so you stand up tall and don't let them show that it's getting to you" I looked up smiling at Dorothy "thank you" I hugged her even tho the bar was in our ways. She got up and smiled and went to go sit with her friends.