A night to remember (P. P)

Peter's PoV

It's the night before prom and I'm going with my beautiful girlfriend y/n to the prom so All of us guys are going to go get our suits or pick out one since we wanted to see what each other thought of them. Once we got there we went straight to work on finding one. "Guess now it's official" I say to the boys and all of them groaned. I could tell must of them didn't like wearing tuxedos. "Can't back out?" Ned questioned. "No" I shake my head at him. We started to look for one but we couldn't really find one we liked. I looked over at Ned who looked like he was about to panic "don't panic" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He started to look more but shouted "panic!" I just shook my head and laughed more at him. "Why do we have to dress up for prom?" Ned asks making me shrug "dude I don't think we have a choice" Ned sighed after what I said being fed up already.

I found a tux so I went to go try it on. I heard Ned from the other side of the door "so I wear classic, vintage or plaid?" He asks "um maybe vintage" I say. "Where's the mirror?" Ned asks I'm guessing someone who was working there once I heard "over there sir" I walked out to see Ned putting a tux up to himself in the mirror. "I think this tux is too baggy" looking at it as Ned nodded. I tried another one on "this tux is too tight and makes me look weird" I groan frustrated going back in to try another one and so did Ned in the one next to me. We both came out at the same time and looked in the mirror. "It's the night of nightmares" Ned once again complained. "It's too late to back out now" I say sighing thinking of y/n and how happy she would be. "I don't know what a corsage is" I laughed but knowing so don't I "same that's why I left that bit up to aunt May" he nodded and laughed.

Y/n's pov

Day before prom and us girls are going to get our dresses. I've already told Peter what colour I'm going for so hopefully he picks out the right one. "Getting ready for the night of nights" I say making a funny dancing making Liz laugh but MJ looking at us weird. "The nights of nights" liz shouts making me laugh and MJ roll her eyes "alright" she says getting up to go look at dresses she might like. "What's this again?" MJ asked acting like she forgot even when we just basically just told "the nights of night" I say in a duh tone "yeah, it's the nights of all nights" liz says right after me "I want a dress that's gotta look just right" I say looking at the dresses in front of me. "Why are we dressing up for this again?" MJ asks another question sounding fed up. "Dressing to impress the boys" liz said shaking her shoulders making me and her laugh and MJ just giggled and turned away. "Should I go movie star glamorous, sassy or sweet?" Liz asks me smiling "definitely sassy girl that's who you are" she nodded and turned."I don't know but no one better wear the same dress as me" we laughed and MJ found a dress that was short and jut looked so gorgeous on her so she went with that one and paid for it and waited for us. I found a red long dress that looked gorgeous. "It's the night of our dreams" i say smiling at the dress in front of me. Liz and MJ saw the sparkle in my eye knowing that this is the one for me. "We can have makeovers massages and anything you want before the big night" liz states smiling "that would be amazing what do you say MJ" I asked MJ who was reading a book she has in her bag. "Do we have to" MJ moaned. Making me and liz give her the pouty face. "Come one we've been waiting all our lives for this" I say trying to convince her to do it with us. "Fine" me and Liz cheered when she finally agreed. I can't wait.

It's gonna be a night can't wait to remember oh man come on now big fun alright it's on a be the night I guess to last forever lucky us we'll never ever ever forget

Peter's POV

It's prom day and I'm outside her house ready to knock on the door. Once I knocked her mother opens the door I'm shaking inside. I said a nice hello to her mum and she welcomed me in waiting for y/n. "Y/n Peter is here" I smiled then her dad walked making me gulp. Don't know why her father's staring me down. I eventually spoke up and said him to him and he said it too. He came closer and went up to my ear "do not hurt my little girl do I will break your legs" I hear him say making me gulp again. "Stop messing with him y/d/n" y/m/n says while chuckling "I'm just messing with but don't hurt my daughter" he says "I won't I promise" he smiled at me. "I like you" he says pointing at me making me smile (by the way if you don't have a dad or a father figure you can pretend it says brother or sister either one or anything it's up to you don't worry I don't have a dad but I have a father figure)

Y/n's POV

I hear a knock on the door. He's here it's time the hours arrived. I don't know why but I'm really shaking about this. I searched my room for my stuff that is nowhere to be seen. Where's my purse lip gloss? Now I, really freaking out. I searched then found it hiding underneath my bed.. I grabbed and made sure had everything with me. Once I did I swallowed my neves and stepped out of my room.

Peters POV (sorry for the constant change of POV)

Waiting for about 10 minutes something changes my world the most beautiful Girl right in front of my eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was like an angel I've been waiting for my whole life. "Wow" I manage to get out making her blush once she got down the stairs. "Thank you pete you look wow too" we both chuckled. Y/m/n wanted pictures so we stood side by side. I had an arm around her waist while she had her arm across my shoulder. Once the photos was taken we stepped out and got into my car which I was driving since you know we can't drink at this prom anyway because we are only 17-18 years old (I'm from the uk so I don't actually know when high school finishes in America 😅) we finally arrived so I got out and rushed over to her and helped her out of the car. She kissed my cheek after saying thank you making me blush.

It's gonna be a night can't wait to remember oh man come on now big fun alright it's on a be the night I guess to last forever lucky us we'll never ever ever forget

As the night went on we danced  we drank. We ate. It was perfect. Till someone we thought we didn't recognised but we we probably should've. They came in late for some reason. "Who's that girl?" mJ asks us but we just shrug "she's so fine" we hear Ned say which we gave him a dirty look to say he was with someone. "Who's that guy?" Y/n asks giving a confused face. "I don't recognise"Ned answers with a shrug "who's that girl?" Liz finally arrives with drinks for her and Ned. "She looks so good" I accidentally said getting a slap on the arm and a pout by y/n. "Yeah but you are the most beautiful person in this room no way does she ever beat you baby" I reassure her. She smiles giving me a kiss. "Yes you'll never notice but you probably should" a random girl came up to us which I think if I'm right is Betty. "Who is she?" liz asks "her name is Jessica and that guy is believe me or not Harry Osborn" that name rang in my head making me shocked. It's one of my old best friends but he moved. "Babe you ok?" Y/n's asks me "yeah I'm fine it's just he used to my best friend till the whole Spider-Man thing" I whispered and she realised and went oh. "Don't worry about babe" she says smiling. I nodded my head and went to go have a blast.

It's gonna be a night to remember
It's gonna be the night to last forever
It's gonna be our night to remember
It's gonna be the night to last forever (forever)

All of us had the best night. Me and y/n slow danced to a song we know as we called it out song. We played games like truth or dare while we was there. We partied together. We screamed the lyrics to the songs we know. It was fun and now it's time for the king and queens to be crowned. "Ladies and gentlemen" the principal said through the microphone on stage. "We are here to crown the king and queen" he smiled at all of us. Y/n was in arms facing the stage her head on my chest. We was swaying slowly side to side listening. I kissed her on her forehead and I saw a smile on her face making me smile. I didn't expect to hear this but I heard "the prom king and queen is... Peter Parker and Y/n Y/l/n" me and y/n stood still shocked "come up here" the principal says waving us up. We got on stage and they crowned us. I walked up to her smiling. I kissed her getting a load of whistles and getting around of applause. "Care to dance with me my queen" I bowed making her giggle as I came up reaching my hand out. She curtsied and said "of course I would my king" we both chuckled and held hands and got to the dance floor.

It's gonna be our night (oh yeah)
All together (say it loud)
Come on now, everyone (that's right)
It's gonna be a night (yeah tonight)
To remember (hear the crowd)
And never, ever, ever, never, ever, ever
Never, ever, never, ever, ever, forget

Prom was officially over and I was taking y/n home. We got outside her place and she smiled at me. "Thank you for making this the most memorable night Petey" she came closer to me giving me a hug. I hugged her back not wanting to let go "anytime and we will have so many more memorable nights like these cause me and you are endgame" she looked up to me smiling "I love you my king" she says making us chuckle at the names "I love you more my queen" I say and I kissed her. The kiss lasted for 3 minutes the. We separated. We both said our goodnights and last kisses before going home. It was true. It was the most memorable night of life. We also had many more memorable nights like those. We are now married 6 years later with 2 kids of are own. I'm the happiest man on earth. That was the night to remember.