You hate me (P. P)

Y/N's pov

Peter and I are going through a hard time at the moment. We don't really talk about how we feel anymore. Everytime we try it turns to an argument. We are currently in one. "Are you fucking kidding me!" Peter shouts at me. "Well maybe if you just put it away like i asked you to then she wouldn't have found out" he shook his head scoffing "so now it's my fault" he looks at me with an anger expression "it's you're suit your responsibility and it's not like she is gonna tell anyone" i could tell he was getting frustrated "how do you know aye? How do you know that she isn't out there telling her little friends that i'm spider-man" i shake my head starting to get angry at him. "because i know my friends peter and you need to start trusting me" he started to fake laugh then stopped and went back serious "trust you! To be honest y/n i don't think i can" he sits down on a chair near his desk putting his head in his hands. "I trusted you with this secret and you used it to impress your friends" I shook my head "I didn't. She found it under our bed and I didn't know it was there!" I shouted. He didn't say anything, he just dryly laughed at me. I took a deep breath. "Peter, I'm sick of us arguing" I looked down to the floor. He stood up and started yelling "Well maybe if you wasn't such an attention seeking bitch this wouldn't have happened all you do is crave attention, i can't even go on patrol without you going "peter don't be out late" or "be careful" i know what i'm doing i don't need babysitting by my own girlfriend i'm 21 years old. I don't fucking need it. Sometimes i wish i had a better girlfriend" his facial expression changed once he heard what he said "y/n i'm so-" i cut him off "no you're right i'm a attention seeking bitch and you don't have to say sorry Peter cause you were right" i get up from our shared bed and grabbed my back that was on the floor near the door. "Baby wait" before he could walk up to me. I was already out of the bedroom door slammed behind me. I just heard "fuck" from inside the bedroom.

Once I was outside the house I shared with Peter I got in my car and drove to Aunt May's since me and her are really close. Yes she's Peter's aunt but she treats me like i'm part of her family. I got there and knocked on her door. She opened the door and fell  in her arms sobbing "oh my god hunny what happened?" i let go of her and looked at her "me and peter got into another argument and i think peter hates me" i cry out. "Aw come on in i'll make you a cup of tea and you can tell me what happened"

~time skip after y/n tells May what happened"

"Peter doesn't hate you and he definitely didn't mean what he said he's just stressed with patrolling" she said giving me a hug. I can't help but not believe her. "Why don't you go rest in Peter's old room?" I nod my head. "Is it alright if i grab some popcorn from the cupboard i'm gonna watch a film to try make me fall asleep" she just nods her head as she starts to do the laundry. I went to the cupboards and got myself popcorn and a drink and headed to Peter's old room. I layed down as I turned the tv on putting a rom-com on. I started to get sleepy so I put my popcorn on the side and left the tv to play in the background. I looked at the drawers that were beside the bed and there was a picture of me and Peter of when we had our first date 3 years ago. I smiled a bit and whispered a "i love you" then fell asleep.

~ when y/n wakes up ~
I woke up and realised that I was in Peter's old room. I heard talking from outside so i slowly got up trying not to make any noise and snuck up to the door.I put my ear against the door trying to listen in. I heard a man's voice and that voice belonged to Peter. He was talking to May about me. "I just don't know what to do, Aunt May," he says, making me frown and I hear my own heartbreak. "Talk to her Peter, you really hurt the poor girl's feelings. She didn't know that your suit was under the bed ok just talk to her" i started to hear footsteps. So I ran back to the bed cuddling the cover waiting for the door to open.

The door opened and in came Peter. I hid more in the covers "hey baby" he says in a soft voice and sits on the bed next to me where i'm laying. I smiled at him slightly and something i didn't want to say came out of my mouth "you hate me" i started to sob and he was shocked at what i've just said. "What baby?" he says to see if he heard it right "you hate me" my voice cracks as i say it followed with more tears "no i don't i could never hate you darling" he says while brushing my hair out of my face with his hand. "Yeah but y/f/n saw your suit and it was my fault because i didn't see it i'm so sorry" he shushed me gently "it wasn't your fault it was mine i'm so sorry darling for shouting at you and blaming you it was never your fault it was mine i should've put it somewhere no one could see it but i didn't so baby don't blame yourself" i looked at him in the eyes "but you're right" i say he looked at me confused "right about what?" i then looked away from his gaze and looked down on the bed sheets "that i'm an attention seeking bitch" i started to play around with the covers that i was holding. I looked at Peter and he had his eyes closed but once he opened them I saw regret and guilt. He looked like he was about to cry."i'm so sorry i didn't mean it i'm such a fucking idiot i'm such a horrible boyfriend i've argued with you all week and you haven't even done nothing but care for me and love me and all i've done is made you feel shit" he stood up and started to pace around the room. "Petey it's ok" he shook his head while tears fell down his cheeks "no it isn't baby it isn't i shouldn't ever make you feel like that. I'm meant to treat you like a princess because you're my princess. I'm the one who is meant to protect you. To make you feel like you're the only girl in the world but no I made you feel like shit!" he shouted them words. He was looking in the mirror at himself breaking down. "You piece of shit Parker" he says before punching the mirror, smashing it to pieces. I started to sob harder. He looked at his bleeding hand then looked at me. His face went soft. He walked up to me layed down on the bed. "I'm sorry baby it's ok i'm ok" he pulled me closer and held me.

I got out of his grip and got up and went to his draws. "What are you doing gorgeous?" he asks, sniffling. "Shh" I shushed him. Suddenly a knock on the made me and Peter jump "hey you guys ok i heard glass shatter" i hear Aunt May ask "yeah we're ok May" Peter answers. In the draw I found old bandages that we left here just in case something happened to him when he was being spider-man. I grabbed them and told him to sit up. I sat on the infront of him and grabbed his hand ready to take care of it. "I can do this darling" he tries to take the stuff with his good hand but I take the things out of his reach "i want to do it" i smile at him. He relaxes and starts rubbing alcohol. "This might sting a bit" he nods. Once I put the cloth on with the alcohol he whines but relaxes again. "You're wrong you are the best boyfriend i could've ever asked for i don't want anybody else but you. Yes we have been going through a lot of arguments lately but we always come back to each other and I know you are just stressed with patrolling. You already make me feel like the only girl in the world" i took the cloth his hand once all of the blood and glass came out and cleaned the cuts "i am your princess and always will be i'm not going anywhere Peter" he smiles at me as i smile at him back "marry me" he suddenly says "what?" he chuckles a bit "marry me" he asks again "i'm being serious" he says "i don't know what to say" i chuckle nervously. "Say yes i have the ring at home i was gonna propose romantically but i just couldn't wait any longer" he smiles and waits for my answer "yes of course i would" he smiles and grabs the side of my head and kisses me. I kiss back and we pull away and smile at each other. "I love you" he says "i love you too" i can't wait to become Mrs parker.