𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 (𝖳. 𝖧)

Part 2 and finale part of because I had you

Tom's pov

Well it's y/n's hen do tonight which means the wedding is tomorrow. I'm currently sitting in my house that I share with my 22 year old brothers and my best friends. Harrison, Tuwaine and Sam are invited to james stag do so they are out with him. Harry was to but he didn't want to leave me knowing I was upset. I told the others to go and I tried to get Harry to go but he wouldn't listen to me. So we are having beers on the couch and watching trash tv. "The invitation says i can take a plus one" i turned to him and he was moving his eyebrows like he was hinting something. I knew what he was thinking but I felt like messing with him "oh yeah who are you planning on taking?" I asked, turning my head to the tv as I heard him sigh. "Well i was hoping you would come" i chuckled at his words "yeah like that would be a good idea the person that broke her heart" i rolled my eyes "come on Tom maybe if she sees you there she might change her mind" that made me confused why would Harry care about who she is marrying "why do you care?" i ask him "because i don't like james he's a dickhead to her and if you opened your eyes you will be able to see that" i chuckled at his words "she likes him or should i say love him because she wouldn't be marrying him" he shook his head frustrated with me "he treats her like shit he always makes her pay for stuff and never let her go out with some of her mates not even guy mates. Like she texted me before going out for her hen night that she has curfew to be back in. she is a 24 years old woman and she has a curfew. I think it's time you try to help her get out of that toxic stuff before she is tied down into it." i shook my head "she is the one that said yes to marrying him" i shrug my shoulders i know Harry is frustrated because he gets up from the sofa putting his empty bottle down on the coffee table and turned to me "just think about it Tom you've got until 9 am tomorrow to think about it" he turns leaving me alone to go to his room. I sigh closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

~ wedding day ~
It's currently 8 am and I'm sitting here thinking about what I should do. Should I go or should I not? Well it looks like I'm going after all. I found one of my old suits in my closet and I put it on after showering and brushing my teeth. I made sure to have no wrinkles in my whitrre shirt. Then put my black dress shoes on. As I made my way downstairs to see all the boys in black suits. "So you decided to come" Harry says putting his hand on my shoulder as I just nodded my head "well i'm proud of you bro" we both smile at each other. We walked outside and got into a taxi we rang to get to the venue. I'm hella nervous to see y/n after such a long time and especially when she is going to be in a wedding dress walking down the aisle to someone who isn't me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek just by the thought about it. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Harrison looking at me with sad eyes. "It's going to be ok" he says but i don't think it will ever be ok. "Thanks mate" i short smiled briefly while i tapped his hand that was still on my shoulder.

We finally arrived. Here is where I'm dreading to see her. I looked over at everyone to see her family and to see her friends. I saw her sister look at me in shock and she ran to me even in her bridesmaid dress. "Tom you came" I nodded my head scared to say something just in case my voice cracked. "Well it's nice to see you" she smiled and went back to her family as they waited for the bride to appear. "We should go take our seats" Sam says and we all followed him. We were 3 rows before the front and my luck was on the outside near the aisle that y/n would walk in about 5 minutes. I looked down the aisle to see her soon to be husband and he looked rough like he got drunk the night before which made my heart ache even more knowing he didn't care about this as much as y/n might. Suddenly the wedding bells started to play making all of us stand up ready for y/n to walk through the doors. The doors swung open and out came the bridesmaids. They all looked beautiful in their lilac dresses. After all of them walked the person I've been waiting to see. There she is y/n in her wedding dress looking beautiful. She walked elegantly down the aisle. She turned her head and we locked eyes. She was shocked to see me and her once smile turned to a frown and I could tell she was having inner conflict with herself. She got down the aisle and she put on the must fake smile that no one could tell but me.

"Do you James Nolan take y/n y/ln to be your wife" he smiled at her. "I do" I started to hear my heartbreak. I turned my head to look at Harry who was sitting right next to me. He short smiled at me hoping I do the right thing. But i can't do that. It's her choice. "Do you y/n y/l/n take James Nolan to be your husband" she looked around then she looked at me. I gave her a short smile as she looked at me confused. She then looked at James "i can't i'm sorry" and she ran out making James shocked. I looked back at the doors that she ran out of. Harry nudged my head and whispered in my ear "go after her" and that's what I did. I went after her.

She was sitting at the water fountain that was outside the venue with her head in her hands silently crying. I sat down next to her not making a sound "i'm sorry James-" she thought it was James before looking up to see me "oh Tom hi what are you doing here?" she asked " can i be honest i don't know i just can't get you out my head" i look down after admitting what i said.  "Can i be honest i can't stop thinking about you either" she chuckled wiping a fallen tear "then why did you say yes to marrying that guy?" she looked into my eyes " cause i thought it would get you out of mind but it just grew stronger and now i know what i want" she shrugged "i was dating a girl but i just couldn't love her" i turned to meet y/n's stare "why?" she asked "because i had you" i answered "listen y/n-" she cut me off by smashing her lips on mine. I was in shock at first but I kissed back. It was passionate and full of love."let's run before they find us" she laughed after we broke away.i laughed at her and grabbed her hand and ran.

I ran to a church with her which made her confused. Once we made it I stopped us running and turned to her. "What are we doing here?" she asked giggling "well i thought instead of you having to waste a wedding dress on nothing that we could get married" her face was in shock "only if you want to you don't have to and cause you-" she kissed me to stop rambling "of course i will marry you Tom" she smiled making me the happiest ever. We walked in hand in hand and saw a preacher smiling at us two. We were lucky there was no wedding going on today. So i asked if he would do the honor and he said he would happily do it. "Wait what about the rings" she panicked. I reached into my pocket and got the two rings out. "Your sister gave them to me on our 2nd anniversary and said just in case both of you ever get married i bring them everywhere because they are what brought me luck and it's a good thing i did bring them today" we both chuckled "you ready?" the preacher asked as we both nodded. "Do you Tom Holland take y/n y/l/n to be your wife" i smile " i do" she smiles at me "do you y/n y/l/n take Tom Holland to be your husband" he smiles at y/n. She pretended to think about "of course i do" making us both chuckle "you may kiss the bride" i grabbed y/n's cheek making her come closer to me. We shared a passionate kiss before breaking away. We said thank yous to the preacher and walked out.

"We better text everyone saying to meet us at the old reception and tell them there" I chuckled as we laughed. Our taxi arrived and dropped us off at the reception where we were having the party to celebrate. We texted everyone to meet us here. The good part about this is that none of the decorations or anything aren't about James and y/n it was just plain boring giving me another thing that James never really cared as much as i did. We stood on the stage as we were waiting for more to come in with champagne in our hands. "Is that everyone?" i ask and Harry gave me a thumbs up "i'm guessing you guys are wondering why we brought you here after the run away i did" they all laughed as y/n started "well me and y/n was talking and we kinda got back together but not only that'' i say smiling at y/n who was now smiling at me "well we are married" everyone was shocked even her parents and even mine that we invited but then all of them started to cheer and congratulate us. One even shouted that they hated that James guy and glad he was out of the picture and everyone agreed. The music started to play as the party started "shall we Mrs Holland" she smiled and took my hand that was reached out for her. Then that's how i won the girl that i loved back.