Chapter 14. My Turn

(I used the script from Iron Man 1 for a lot of this! Also Violence Warning!)

Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location

~~

UA High- Shota Aizawa's POV- The Day Of The Museum Opening

"This plan is literal garbage. Why aren't we using my plan?" I say to all the other Pro-Heroes at the meeting to save Midoriya. "But if we use his tech to lure them out-" A hero with a fish head starts but I cut him off.

"Did you even go over all the evidence?" I ask him as I get up from my chair to go retrieve a file from my briefcase I brought with me. I pull the file out and sit back down. "Let me read you exactly what they used to kidnap him."

I clear my throat  and start to read, "A device made by Izuku Midoriya that allows somebody smash through walls, another device made by Izuku Midoriya that makes somebody invisible to all kinds of tech, and lastly a device made by Izuku Midoriya that was modified to make huge explosions." I say and the fish hero hangs his head down.

"As you can see." I tell all of the heroes. "They already have his goddamn weapons!" I shout as I slam the file down on the table. "So, all in favor of avoiding fish stick's plan and using mine?" I ask and all the other heroes in the meeting raise their hands. "Good." I say.

~~

Izuku Midoriya's POV- The Same Day 

David pulls the suit onto chains that power the suit up and gives me a jacket, gloves, and something to go around my neck, which I put on.

I then step behind the suit and he slowly puts it on me, piece by piece. We finally get to the chest piece and there is a hole in the middle that lets the Arc Reactor be visible. "Keep the helmet off for now." I tell him and he nods.

He then goes to the side of the suit and flips a bunch of switches to make sure it will operate correctly. "Okay. Can you move?" He asks me and I roll my fist that is encased in the metal and then nod. "Good good." He says.

"Tell me again." I ask him and he nods. "41 straight steps ahead. Then 16 steps, that's from the door, fork right, 33 steps, turn right." He tells me and I nod, doing my best to memorize the directions. 

A man walks up to the metal door and opens a hatch so he can see inside without going in. "Shield! Shield!" The man yells but is ignored and met with the noise of a drill. 

The man continues to yell but is still ignored. "Say something!" I whisper yell to him and he looks up at me. "He is speaking Hungarian, I don't know Hungarian." He frantically tells me. "Then speak Hungarian." I calmly reply. The man continues to yell.

"What do you know in Hungarian?" I ask him and he closes his eyes before yelling something back to the man. The man continues to yell through the hatch and David continues to use the drill. I look at the door handle and see the bomb I made, and planted that will go off if the door is opened. 

The man outside of the door turns to his friend and they decide to go in. "Shield!" The man yells as he opens the door, but is immediately killed by the huge explosion and gets sent flying backwards along with his friend. 

The entire cave is filled with dust as I look away. In the security room where the men look through the cameras they see a blast of orange before the camera going offline.