Chapter 3. The Ring

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'Hey Jarvis.' - Thinking

"Hello Sir." - Jarvis or A.I. speaking 

Hey Jarvis - Time, POV, Place, or Authors Note.

~~

Aizawa's POV

"Oh god!" The third year student yells as they stop using their quirk and they throw up on the ground. "What did you see?" I ask which comes out a lot more menacing than I intended it too.

The student looks up at me before saying. "A monster." And proceeds to grab a piece of paper and a pencil from his backpack and draws a image of the villain.

"He was weak but looked so disgusting and horrifying. And he then dragged a very hurt Midoriya out of the blast and warped him away I would assume." The boy says as he continues to draw.

"You assume?" I say while raising my eyebrow at him. "Because he just disappears. Doesn't even leave a trace." The boy says as he finishes the drawing before handing me a very detailed drawing of a bald tan man who has a dragon tattoo on his neck and is wearing a ring.

"Thanks kid. But keep quiet about this okay?" I ask and he quickly nods and leaves the scene of disaster which has been sealed off as a restricted zone of U.A. for now.

"But why take Midoriya?" I ask to myself. Before I see Nezu enter the scene.

...

Nobody's POV

"Where the hell is the nerd?!" Bakugou yells at nobody while waiting at the Common Room inside the dorms because classes ended early today.

"I don't know I'm starting to get worried about Deku..." Uraraka says before Todoroki comes in the room to suggest something crazy.

"He has been distant lately. So hear me out on what I'm about to say... We search his dorm." He says while more people gather in the common room.

"What?!?" The class collectively shouts together. "But we saw it at the dorm competition!" Mina says. "It is invading his privacy, kero." Tsu shouts. "It is acting like a criminal!!" Iida states.

"It isn't a bad idea! The nerd has always had secrets!! Always acting like he is smarter and stronger than me!" Bakugou yells. "What do you mean by saying he is smarter than you? Like because he ranked higher in exams?" Jirou says.

"As much as I hate to admit it. But the worthless piece of garbage has a higher IQ than the rat." Bakugou mumbles but somehow everybody hears. "WAIT AS IN PRINCIPAL NEZU?!!!! NO WAY YOU'RE LYING!!" They all shout at the same time.

"That does prove he is hiding stuff." Todoroki says in his monotone voice as Aizawa walks into the dormitories.

"Who is hiding stuff?" Aizawa asks which makes everybody silent and they all turn around a realize he just walked in. "Uh nobody! Just a popular TV character!" Sero quickly says and other people nod along to back up his lie.

Aizawa sighs and people look at the man. He seems like he is about to collapse.

"Can everybody please sit down?" The tired man says and everybody does what he says. "This can not be told to anybody understand?" He says sharply and people nod. He takes a pause before saying.

"Today at the power outage when Midoriya and Mineta went to check out what happened it turns out it wasn't just a power outage." This confuses the class as they start to mumble and give weird glances to their friends.

"It was an villain attack where they managed to get inside and blow up the corridor they were in with a powerful explosion. Mineta was immediately killed by the hallway falling on him. But Midoriya was hit with a lot of the explosion and shrapnel. A man then proceeded to kidnap Midoriya and disappear." Aizawa says and people sit there in shock for a second before Aizawa continues.

"The whereabouts of Midoriya are unknown as of now. We are working to find him as fast as possible. We do need to inform his parents and we can not get in contact with them because they have recently moved." He says staring at us.

"So do any of you know where he has moved?" Aizawa asks and people sit there still in shock and Uraraka crying silently.

"The old hag would know..." Bakugou says silently and Aizawa thanks him and gets up to leave. "Classes have been cancelled for a week." He says before walking out and leaving us all still in shock. 

"Holy All Might..." Jirou says as Uraraka runs off crying.

How was this chapter? It isn't my best work but it's so late right now! But I wanted to get something out. Bye :D!