Chapter 32. The Sports Festival Gets Ruined!

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: UA High |

| Time: 12.35 A.M. |

"And now we begin with the Quarter-Finals!" Midnight cheers as she cracks her whip as the crowd roars in excitement. The entire Class 1-A sits up in their designated booths as they all anxiously await their battles.

I look up at the board that matches people up and grin. I stand up and begin my walk to the preparation room to think about my strategy when I bump into a giant, flaming man. 'Endeavor..' I think bitterly as I glare up at him. "You did well last round, you have a good quirk. But it is MY son's duty to pass All Might. So you better give him a good fight." He demands and I clench my fist.

"I'm not All Might." "Yes I know that." I take a pause. "So Todoroki isn't you." I walk away from the growling burning pile of garbage and walk into the preparation room and sit down on one of the chairs. "So I know that Todoroki hates his fire. So the logical thing to do is force him to use it, but he won't have any control over it so I can turn it against him!" I come up with a plan just as an alarm rings out, telling me to go to the arena.

"The boy who has dominated the arena so far it's Izuku Midoriya from Class 1-A up against the ice king of Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki!" The crowd cheers at Present Mic's announcement . I walk out to the arena and wave to the crowd and smile at them. I can feel Todoroki's glare against me but I ignore it.

"START!!!" Present Mic screams into the microphone and I turn around and face Todoroki's ice attack. I run up to it as it approaches me and pull out my palm, "YAHOO!" I switch the direction of my palm and face it towards the ground, firing up in the sky and launching myself above the ice attack. "Time for my secret move!" I activate my quirk in my feet and fly through the air and straight towards Todoroki.

He creates another ice attack as I put my palm in front of me and blast it to pieces. As I approach him he growls and uses his ice to throw him into the air right in front of me. "WOAH! TODOROKI TAKES TO THE SKY FOR A FIGHT WITH MIDORIYA!!!" He latches onto me so he won't fall and goes to punch me but I block it and stop my quirk and we both begin to plummet to the ground. 

I tear him off of my back and kick him to the ground and reactivate my quirk. I drop back to the ground in a superhero pose and walk over to Todoroki who is surrounded by ice to break his fall. He gets up and begins to run towards me as he creates another ice attack.

I just blast it to pieces and grin. "It's over! You aren't even trying with your full power!" I yell as I throw a punch to his stomach that sends him across the field. He gets back up as frost begins to cover his right side and prepares for another ice attack. "Unless you use your fire, you'll never have a chance of beating me!"

"Are you serious?! Did my father bribe you to use his power!" He snaps and I smile. "It's yours! Your power not his!" I scream across the arena and he stops. He looks up at me and I can tell that I've broken through. I nod at him and begin to run towards him, doing my best battle-cry. His fire starts up on his left side and he shoots it out towards me.

I put out both of my palms and blast myself into the air. As I fall through the air with the fire right in front of me I  grin. I blast the fire with my quirk and it dissipates and Todoroki creates another ice attack followed by more fire. Midnight shouts something and Cementoss creates barriers between us. "TAKE THIS!!!" I fire with my chest and palms and it hits the barriers the same time Todoroki's quirk does.