Chapter 19.

Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location

~~

Izuku Midoriya- Present Time

I hear a clicking noise while talking to Melissa in the Rose Garden. 'Oh crap. Please don't tell me.' I think to myself as I walk towards the noise which was coming from behind a bush. 'They could've gotten the Arc Reactor on camera..' I think again as I look behind the bush.

Sure enough, my favorite brown haired person was laying down with a camera in her hands pointed at the spot where I was just standing. I go to snatch the camera out of Uraraka's hands but she bolts back and gives me a grin before taking off to the dorms.

"Damn it come back here!" I shout as I chase her, leaving a confused Melissa behind. 'There is a very high probability that she was just there to see if Melissa and I were kissing or something. That way she could have the satisfaction of telling everybody something she isn't supposed to know. But if she was recording she would've gotten my story, and the Arc Reactor.' 

I gain more speed and catch up to her and try to grab the camera from her hands but she quickly uses her quirk on her clothes to run with less weight. Now slightly faster than me she reaches the entrance of Heights Alliance.

She opens the door and rushes in preparing to talk to most of the class who is already in the common room. I slam the door open as I hear her say. "Look what I caught on camera!" But before she could turn her camera around to show everybody I run up to her and slap the camera out of her hands, stomping on it.

The class yells at me and Uraraka starts to scream at me but I just ignore it and give her money for a new camera. "If I catch you following me around again. The camera won't be the only thing that is broken." I say in a menacing voice and she pales.

I turn around to face the class who is also in shock of what I just said to her. "Uraraka was following me around and recording me without my consent. She then caught something that I do not talk about on camera. She also vandalized the entrance of my dorm earlier today. So to sum it up." I say as I walk into the kitchen to grab an apple.

"She was being a bitch and got what she deserved." I take a bite out of the apple and look at the class who are looking at me like I'm in the wrong. Which I guess I sort of am because I was rude to her but still. I take another bite of my apple before thinking

'Oh crap I left Melissa alone!' I go to leave the building but then glance back at Uraraka who could expose me. I then look at the class once more who are desperate to hear the information she got. I sigh and turn around, walking back towards them.

"Because I don't want somebody else telling my own story, she listened into me talking about what happened when I was kidnapped. Sensitive stuff was shared and I kindly ask you all to not ask questions." I say and most of them nod. "Yeah but that's not all!" Uraraka says and my eyes widen.

"Uraraka! Midoriya has asked for the information not to be shared. It would be terrible of you to invade his privacy even more than you already have!" Iida says while waving his hand around. Todoroki nods and I smile. 'Okay now that they are occupied about her being a jerk. I can go back to Melissa!' I think as I rush out the building and go back to the garden.

"Melissa!" I shout as I rush up to her. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone, I just didn't want her to expose me like that." I tell her and she nods. "Listen I'm not sure if it was such a good idea to come here, I don't know if I was ready to learn what happened. I um, will be leaving Japan in two or three weeks." She gets up from the bench she was sitting on and smiles at me before waving goodbye and walking away.

I groan and sit down on the bench she was just sitting on. "Great, just completely made a fool of myself in front of my dead friends gorgeous daughter." I grumble before pausing. "Gorgeous? Oh crap Dave would kill me if I said that."

And at that time I didn't know but as I mentioned my deceased friend. The Number One Hero heard me mention his long lost friend as he walked past the garden. 'Dave?! What do you know that I don't boy..' He thinks before walking off.

"Now to see if Uraraka exposed me." I mumble as I get up and walk back to the dorms.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if this chapter isn't as good as the other, but I have a lot of school stuff to do so I couldn't get stuff out like my normal schedule which is basically every other day. See you later true believers! Peace :)