Chapter 27. Unofficial Hero Debut

(Warning! Violent stuff takes place in this chapter!)

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Third Person POV }

| Location: K'yun |

| Time: 2.36 P.M. |

The residents of K'yun scream as the soldiers and tanks arrive. They try to run away but the forces are to powerful. "This! Is what happens when you try to rebel against The Ten Rings!" A bald man with a huge burn on the side of his head says, pointing at a Camera Man from a news organization that was sent to report on all the chaos that was occurring.

The normally chipper and happy town was in ruins, fires everywhere and homes and buildings obliterated to rubble and ashes. Some of the villains were killing people who tried to hide and the others were splitting up the men away from their families to kidnap and enslave.

But most of them were stealing all the supplies they could take from the town and loading it into large trucks. A man with his wife and two children try to sneak into one of the trucks that people had hijacked to get away. But before they can reach it the man is pulled away from his family.

The children scream and cry out for their father. His son manages to get out of the Mother's grasp and run up to his father and hug him. The father reaches out for his child but gets punched in the gut and pulled on his knees.

A gun is put to the back of his head. The boy continues to cry for his father. At the end of his cry a loud rumbling noise like a Fighter Jet is heard. And a black suit of armor with a light on its chest lands in front of the man pointing the gun to the Father's head.

"Showtime." The mysterious man says as he gets up from his superhero landing and gets shot at by the villains. The bullets bounce off of him and do nothing, he rushes up to one of the villains firing at him and punches him. Sending him flying into a concrete wall. 

The man spins around and extends his hand. Quickly, a bright yellow lights on his palm begins to form and he fires it at a villain. Making him fly into a few of his teammates, rendering all of them unconscious. He begins to fire his rays at all of the villains surrounding him with guns. Knocking all of them out. He sees one with a huge burn scar run away but can't focus on him right now.

He turns around to fire with both his palms but sees children being held by the villains with guns to their heads. They shout in a mysterious language but he gets what they want him to do. He puts his hands back to his side. The man looks at all of the villains, like he was marking where they were and then suddenly.

His shoulders open up and small guns come out, shooting all the villains but not the hostages. The hostages sigh in relief and the guns retract back into the armors shoulder plates. The man in armor nods towards the civilians before walking off.

{ Izuku Midoriya } 

I look at the civilians that were being held by the villains with guns against their heads. I use the HUD system and mark all the villains and make sure not to target any of the civilians. I then make guns appear out of my shoulder plates and shoot the villains.

I nod at one of the hostages and walk away, going to find the man that seems to be leading them at the moment. 'No way it is the bald man. He's dead.' I think as I continue walking around.