Chapter 2. Happy Birthday

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'Hey Jarvis.' - Thinking

"Hey Jarvis." - Artificial Intelligence Speaking

Hey Jarvis - Time, P.O.V, Place

~~

11 Years Earlier - Izuku POV

"Daddy daddy!!" I shout as I run up to my Dad who is sitting in the living room reading a newspaper. "Hey champ!" He says as he picks me up and puts me on his shoulders.

"So how is my birthday boy?" He asks me as he walks into the kitchen and sets me down in a chair. "I'm good! But I just want to figure out my quirk! I hope it's something cool! Like All Might!" I shout as he starts to make pancakes.

I figured out how smart I was at a young age. I don't act like I am though. I want to be treated normally. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Mom comes in the room.

She gasps "Is this my little four year old?!" She says as she goes up to hug me and give me some orange juice before we set out to go to figure out my quirk. 

We drive to 'Dr. Lee's Quirk Clinic' and get out of the car to go in. "Okay champ before we go in I want to tell you something." Dad says as we stand outside the door. "What is it?" I ask.

"No matter what you can be a hero. Quirk or not. I believe in you." He says as we walk in and luckily my name is immediately called to go into the examination room.

"Come into examination room 3 with me please!" He says as Dad comes in the room with me and Dr. Lee closes the door. 

"So we will draw some blood and take a few X-Rays okay?" Dr. Lee says as I nod my head like crazy.

A few minutes later Dr. Lee comes back into the room with X-Rays and puts them up on a board that lights them up so we can see them clearly. "Congrats kid! You have a very rare and powerful quirk!" Dr. Lee says with a smile.

"This is great!" My Dad says and pats me on the back. I sort of squeal and jump up from my seat. "WHAT IS IT?!?!" I shout and Dr. Lee and Dad laugh. 

"It is a quirk that allows you to shoot energy blasts from your hands, fingertips, and  feet, but you need a lot of training to use it at it's full potential." Dr. Lee says as I dance around my laughing and smiling Dad. 

"Thank you Dr. Lee!" My Dad says with his signature cinnamon roll smile as we walk out of the examination room. "No problem true believers!" Dr. Lee says as Dad and I make our way to Mom in the waiting room.

"Well?" My Mom says. "He got your Dad's quirk!" Dad says to Mom. A huge smile appears on Mom's face as she pulls me into a rib breaking hug. 

We all go home and put the key in the door. When the door is opened Kacchan and a few of my friends yell "SURPRISE!!" The house is filled with All Might decorations and in the middle there is table with an All Might cake!

"So do you want to reveal your quirk buddy?" Dad asks me and I nod like crazy and then run up to my Grandpa. "Grandpa Grandpa! Guess what! I got your quirk!!!" I shout at him pulling his arm. "THAT'S MY BOY!" My Grandpa shouts. 

The party lasts until 5:00 P.M. and then people go home. "So how do I activate my quirk Grandpa?" I ask and my Grandpa smiles. "I thought you would never ask!" He says as he puts his hand in the air. "Follow what I do." So I put my hand in the air and focus like he is. And I shoot a blue blast out of my finger tip. 

"Wow!!" I shout as I run around so excited.

Two Years Later - Izuku POV

"If I do the math correct then I can use energy to power up a device like a phone. But I would need to focus my energy because if I use to much a can fry it. So if about-" Kacchan cuts me off while I am mumbling. 

"Shut up Deku! Nobody likes a know it all!" Kacchan shouts as his friends agree with him. 

"Deku?" I ask confused about my new nickname. "But that's not nice!" I say to him as he laughs and snatches my notebook out of my hands.

"Well with your stupid weak quirk you'll just be useless! But my quirk is strong and powerful!" He says as he tries to explode my notebook but I snatch it away from him.

I yell at him and the Teacher sends him to the Principal's office. "Sorry about that Midoriya." The teacher says and pats my head.  

But my new name keeps echoing in my head. "Maybe I am a Deku."

You thought I was going to pick up from the last chapter? Nope! In this chapter Izuku was four and then it skipped to him being six. I hope you enjoyed this and I will definitely keep updating this story! :D