Chapter 11. The Museum

Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location

~~

Shoto Todoroki's POV

"Where the hell do we even start?" Bakugou asks in his gruff voice while we look at the room in awe. Then I see something out of the corner of my eye. 

"How about that?" I ask while pointing to the now unlocked computer. We walk up to it and try to start searching through it but suddenly a loud beep happens.

Through the computers speakers a robotic voice speaks saying, "The user: KATSUKI BAKUGOU. Is not authorized to be typing on this computer." Suddenly Bakugou jumps up and yelps. "What happened?" I ask him while he is holding his hand funny.

"The god damn keyboard heated up and burned my fingers." He says while shaking his hand. I let out a small chuckle "Weak." I say as I go up to the computer to try and search it. "Wait don't!" He says but I don't listen and continue to type.

"The user: SHOTO TODOROKI. Is not authorized to be typing on this computer." The computer says again and heats up the keyboard again and hits me with all it's might. "AH!" I say as I jump up and try to cool my finger with my ice quirk.

"Weak." Bakugou jokes as both of us back away from the computer. "So want to search for something else?" He asks me. "Lets." I say as we look around the room.

After a minute of us looking around the computer lets out another beep even though we are far away from it. "Homeroom teacher: SHOTA AIZAWA. Has been contacted due to KATSUKI BAKUGOU, and SHOTO TODOROKI using the computer without permission." It says.

"Who has been contacted now?" I ask before the door swings open and a very angry and tried Mr. Aizawa walks in. "Problem children..." He growls.

Nobody's POV- Two Weeks Later

"And here we stand right outside the brand new 'David Shield Museum' that is dedicated to the missing scientist. His daughter Melissa Shield is somewhere in the crowd and is planning on making a speech later today." A reporter says as she talks to the camera. 

She continues to talk as a young blonde girl sighs at the building. 'Where did you go... Dad?' She thinks to herself as she stares at the huge museum.

 Dad?' She thinks to herself as she stares at the huge museum

(Not my image. Also pretend it is bright outside not dark.)

Suddenly a huge rumbling like rocket noise is heard and everything starts to shake. The crowd starts to scream when a huge metal machine zooms past the entire crowd gathered in front of the museum.

"AHHHHHH!" Is heard from the machine as it flies off in the distance. "What the hell was that?" I say to myself.

End of this chapter! Even though its short I really wanted to write something. I also want to thank all my viewers, people who have voted on this, and the people who added it to their reading lists. It really means a lot to me. Today I check and see that right now I am sitting at rank #9 for midoriyaizuku . That really means a lot. Have a good day friends.