Chapter 29. The Big Day

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: UA High |

| Time: 7.25 A.M. |

I laugh at the text Melissa sent me and begin to type one back before my phone is snatched out of my hands. "What the hell?!" I snap at Uraraka as she stands in front of the bench I am sitting on with my phone in her hands.

"Don't you curse at me you cold blooded machine!" She yells back at me as she begins to rant about how I'm not the actual Midoriya. I just stand up and rip my phone from her hands. "I'm not a robot! And you really aren't helping with all the stress today!" I exclaim at her as I walk to a different bench.

Yep! Today is the Sports Festival, but also the day Melissa goes back to America. 'I'm so glad I had the time to get to know her..' I think in my head as I remember the dates and conversations we had. (They had other dates I just didn't write them.)

I continue to think on my moments with Melissa until the back of my head is slapped. I groan and look up at Kacchan. "What do you want?" I ask him and he just sighs. "School just opened up idiot." He informs me as he walks away.

I widen my eyes and bolt into the school before press could block us from going inside so they could get interviews. That's why everybody is here early. I immediately head to the changing rooms and switch into our PE uniforms.

After changing I walk into a corner of the room and grab my backpack and pull out a small version of my Armored Flight Suit's hands that could shoot out sonic blasts instead of Repulsor blasts. This version doesn't use my quirk at all. I smile and put both of them in my pockets. (See image above.)

I get tapped on the shoulder and turn around to see Todoroki. "Midoriya." He says as he crosses his arms. "I'm going to be honest right now. After you being kidnapped you have lost a significant amount of your strength and I believe I am currently stronger than you. Do not think that I won't go after you. Even if you are still injured." He says loud enough for the entire changing room to hear.

A bunch of the boys start to yell protests at him for being rude but I just smirk and put my hand on his shoulder. "Todoroki. I get that your daddy issues make you act out but this is something you should pay attention to. You only use half of your power. So don't go around saying that when you do a half ass job on all the assignments that we complete with our quirks." I tell him and take my hand off of his shoulder.

As soon as I finish saying that we hear Present Mic call us down to the arena for the Festival. "You know them! The class that survived a villain attack at the start of the school. Give it up for Class 1-A!!" I exit the changing room as soon as I hear that and leave first while putting my Gauntlets on as I walk out of the dark tunnel and see the entire stadium is filled with a cheering crowd.

The rest of the class walks out behind me as I wave to the crowd. "Now give it up for Class 1-B!" Present Mic shouts again as the crowd roars. After he finishes announcing which class was which Midnight walks into the field.

"She's hot!" I hear Kaminari exclaim and groan. She walks up onto a cement podium and grabs a microphone. "Thank you everybody for tuning in! The Festival will start soon but there is something that needs to be done before it starts! To give the Sport Festival's annual speech! Please give it up for the person who took the place of number one in the Entrance Exam. Izuku Midoriya!" She shouts into the microphone as crowd thunders with applause.