Chapter 26. Suspicious Classmates (20k Voting Event)

Before I start this chapter off I want to say thank you so much for 20 THOUSAND VIEWS!!!! I honestly thought this would only get 100 views but you guys are so awesome and have been making my dreams come true. So I am going to give you another next chapter voting option.

1. ) The Forest Training Camp with the Wild Wild Pussycats 

2.) Flashback chapter dedicated to Entrance Exam

3.) Izuku's talent for music

4.) Izuku getting in trouble with the Hero Commission (Will happen eventually no matter what.)

Voting closes at February 26 at 6:30 P.M! Make sure to comment on the one you want to win! 

Now on with the chapter!

~~

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence/ UA High |

| Time:  7.33 A.M. |

"Izuku!" My Mother shouts, causing me to fall off the couch I was sleeping on in my workshop. I groan and rub my eyes before getting up and leaving the workshop. "Yeah Mom? Everything okay-" I say as I make my way up the staircase to go to the living room but stop when I see Mr. Aizawa just standing there.

"Uh. Hello there?" I say to him and he just sighs. "Midoriya. Please, sit down." He says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "No, I'm good." I respond with and he sighs once again. "I'm here to talk to you and your Mother about the Sports Festival. I know I don't have to explain to you what it is. But we have decided to ask for parents approval for their children to participate this year." He informs me and I nod.

"Oh cool." I say as I look over at my Mom. "Don't worry, I said you could do it." She tells me and I smile at her. "Thanks!" I exclaim to her before looking back at Mr. Aizawa but not seeing him in the same spot as before. I look around at spot him on the spiral staircase leading to the workshop.

"Lets not go down there!" I shout out as I rush over to him and pull him away. "What's down there Midoriya?" He asks. "Oh you know, the usual." I say as I drag him to the door. "It was great seeing you! I'll be back on campus later today!" I tell him as I open the door for him to leave.

He sighs for what must be like the twentieth time before leaving. I sigh myself and make my way to the kitchen where my Mom is. I make myself some coffee and toast before checking the time and seeing that it is 7.48 A.M.

"Hey Mom I'm going to head out now." I tell her and she nods before giving me a hug. After the hug I go back to the workshop and pack my bags of smaller equipment. I glance over at the fully assembled and painted Mark III. 'Maybe I can use the Hand Repulsor's for the Festival.' I think before going over to the containment unit the suit is in and locking it, making sure nobody can get into it. (See Image Above.)

I walk outside of the house and hop on my motorcycle. It revs to life when I turn it on and I smile. I drive above the speed limit the entire time I drive back to UA, I get flipped off by a few people but it was so worth it. 

Around twenty minutes later and I pull up to the campus gates. I show the guards my student badge before getting let in and parking near Height's Alliance. I hop of the bike and grab my duffel bag full of tech before walking inside the dorm building.

"Hello?" I call out but don't get an answer. "Must be at the pool again." I mumble to myself as I make my way upstairs but not before seeing a few flashes of yellow along the way. When I enter my room I flop onto my bed and give Dum-E a few pets.

"Maybe I looked into a bright light earlier?" I think out loud before closing my eyes and resting. I go to sleep for about an hour or two, it was a pretty good nap. I way enjoying it until something awakens me.

"Hey look Ma, I made it!"  I hear a familiar voice sing that makes me bolt out of my bed and into the hallway. "Everything's coming up aces, aces!"  The voice sings again.

'Okay, there is no way I'm alone in the dorms.' I think as I walk to the Common Room. When I reach it I see Kaminari and Kirishima sitting on the couch together watching something on TV. I walk over to them and wave. "Oh hey dude!" Kaminari says to me.

"Hi." I mumble before looking at the T.V. and see they are watching one of my Dad's old concerts in America. He was the best singer I had ever heard. "Why are you watching this?" I ask and they shrug at the same time. "It was on and we were interested." Kirishima says and I nod. "Say, what is the singers name again? I've never heard him before." Kaminari  and Kirishima both ask again at the same time.

"I-I don't know either." I stutter out as I back up from the two who are beginning to creep me out for some reason. "I'm going to go work on something." I tell the two before I rush back upstairs and into my room. I sit on my bed and sigh. "Something is so off with them. And they were talking all weird." I mutter to myself as I tap my foot on the ground.

I sigh and look out at my balcony. "Oh well. I could use the adventure." I say as I open my sliding glass doors and put some distance between myself and the railing. "Here. We. Go!!!" I shout as I ran to the railing and jump falling to the ground before activating my quirk on my feet to cushion the fall. I land without a scratch and smirk.

I run over to my motorcycle and hop on it. I drive back to Mom's and immediately go to the workshop. I hop on the couch and turn the TV on and see a news reporter in a familiar background. She talks about the town called K'yun, the place I made the cure for the virus that somebody tampered with. And how it has been taken over, by the same organization that kidnapped me. I growl and use my quirk and fire a violent beam at the TV, destroying it.

I glance at the containment unit the new suit is in. I walk over to it and unlock it. I push the cradle to a certain spot on the floor before hearing a click and it start to sink into the ground. I installed it last night, it is something that can assemble and disassemble the suit and also repair it. I step onto a yellow square on the floor and the suit starts to assemble onto me.

"It's time to be a hero!" I shout all the systems in the suit build up and the HUD (Heads Up Display) appears. I power up my quirk and began to fly. I command Jarvis to open the garage doors and as soon as they do I shoot out of them flying like a rocket heading to the skies.

Although my pure adrenaline falters a little bit when I see Mr. Aizawa calling me. "Pick up." I tell Jarvis and I hear him. "Midoriya where are you and what are you doing?! You were supposed to be back by now!" He yells over the phone. "Hey! So I was at the school... But Kirishima and Kaminari were acting really weird towards me so I left! And I'm currently just.." I stop talking as I look and see how I am soaring above the ground. "Walking around." I finish and he sighs.

"So you haven't heard about the town close to where you were kidnapped?" He asks and I gulp. "No? I'm just walking to... a cat cafe." I lie to him as I up my speed to get all the way to K'yun. "Okay.. I'm trusting you." He says and then hangs up. I sigh in relief before picking up my speed once again. A couple minutes later and I arrive to the town. "Showtime." I say as I land in a superhero pose.

~~

How did you like this chapter? I had fun writing it and hoped you liked reading it. Also did you see how I changed the POV status at the top of the chapter? I think it looks really great. Also the voting event will close at 6:30 February 26! So comment on the one you want to win. That's all! Peace :)