Chapter 6. The Scientist

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N,

~~

Nobody's POV- Somewhere in Afghanistan- Four Days After Izuku was taken

The man steps out of the shadows and walks up to the unconscious boy. "Poor kid.." He says softly as he goes back to work by making weapons for his kidnappers.

So who is this man? Not many remember him. He disappeared long ago. But here is a reminder.

David Shield. A scientist who used to create support items for heroes. It all changed though when his wife was murdered in front of him because he refused to help the group of villains out.

He doesn't even know what happened to his young daughter. Currently the only new information about the world he has right now is that a U.A. student has been kidnapped.

And that's because the kid is in the same cave he is in.

"This kid won't last long with his chest wound." David says as he tries to figure out how he can save the boy's life.

A loud knocking is heard on the metal door that imprisons him in the cave. "Inspection!" A man shouts with a heavy accent.

David looks at the kid and sighs. 'He is still out cold.' He thinks before the huge metal door is opened and a tan man with a dragon tattoo on his neck steps in. "Wake the child up." The man says to David.

David slowly walks up to the injured boy and tries to wake him up but nothing works. "Just a minute." David says nervously.

Suddenly the boys eyes open and a crack of blue lightning goes off in the room knocking everybody on the floor except David. 

Unfortunately it was very weak and all the villains get back up. "STAND HIM UP NOW!" The man yells and David does what he is told and lifts a squirming Izuku on his feet.

Izuku's POV- When He was Woken up.

"STAND HIM UP NOW!" A bald man with a tattoo yells at a man with brown hair who lifts me up while I'm weakly trying to get out of his grasp. "Hands off please, man this dry cleaning bill will be pretty big." I try joke but multiple guns are pointed at me.

"Woah first you hook a car battery to my chest and now you're about to shoot me? Some hotel." I joke again and the man with brown hair nudges me. "Shut up and follow what I do." He says as he slowly puts his hands up and then behind his head and stands on a line painted on the floor.

I follow the movement he did and after I am standing next to him a man starts speaking Russian. "I- I don't understand you." I say and he stops speaking. 

"He says welcome Izuku Midoriya. Smartest teenager on the planet. And mass murderer." The man with brown hair translates for me. My eyes go wide.

"You have the wrong guy! I've never hurt anybody! I swear!" I shout and I get punched in the face by a henchman for the man with the heavy accent. "You will keep quiet."  The bald man says. 

"You claim to have never killed anybody. But do you remember a device you made last year. Called the Jericho?" The man asks me and I slowly nod. "Good good. You see instead of releasing the antidote for the virus that plagued my town. It was tampered with and released something that killed eighty-six of my men." He says and my eyes go wide.

"But it seems you aren't aware of this?" He asks me and I don't even know what to say. "No answer? Oh well." He motions to one of his men to hit me again. "Ah!" I shout out as I hold my stomach.

"That hurt? Good. Now let me make you an offer." He says with a smile. "Remake the tampered substance and you may just survive." He says still smiling. I look at him for a few seconds.

"I refuse." I say, his smile drops. "So be it. Men?" He calls for his henchman and they run to his side. 

"Have fun." He says with venom in his voice as he turns around and walks up to the metal door, opens it. And then shuts it.

Then the torture began...

Here you go! So basically Izuku has been asleep for three days but on the fourth day he wakes up. I hope you enjoyed. I also want to say thank you. I recently got my first notification saying somebody added my story on their private reading list. And I checked before I started writing this chapter and saw it has 32 reads! That is so crazy to me! Please please keep reading. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see people are reading this.