Chapter 34. The Mall Incident

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Third Person }

| Location: UA High |

| Time: 8.02 A.M. |

"Such terrible weather.." Mina remarks as she looks out the window and observes the thunder storm. 

"Settle down." Aizawa grumbles as he walks into the classroom. The students rush to sit down while Midoriya isn't even present. "Principal Nezu has decided that because of everything that has happened lately, we will be going on a special trip during break after the Semester is over to improve everything we have learned about so far." 

The class starts to yell out questions and Aizawa activates his quirk and glares at them. "This is a kind of reward, but you have to pass the upcoming final exam before the semester ends if you want to go. After the Training you will look over all of the internship offers you got from the Sports Festival and decided who you will be interning with." The students all groan collectively while Uraraka is grinning. "Aizawa-Sensei, where is Deku? Was he expelled?!" She excitedly exclaims the last part when the door is thrown open.

In walks a soaked Midoriya with a black duffel bag slung across his shoulder, the door shuts and he walks up to the podium Aizawa is standing at and sets the bag down on it. "Sorry I'm late." He apologizes to Aizawa and turns to the class.

"Listen up, this is very important. All of you are getting new and improved UA Student ID's. If you misplace it you do not get another, please hand in your current ones and you will be given the new ones." He explains and the class forms a single file line, with a frowning Kaminari at the back.

_______________

{ Last Night }

"Well, what do you think Midoriya?" Power Loader asks the green haired student who finishes off his giant cup of coffee. "Gimme a second." He stands up and walks around the Support Course Development Studio and grabs a few pieces of technology.

He dumps them on the metal table they were using for the meeting and begins to tinker with them before getting out his Student ID card and attaching the technology onto it. The card beeps and Midoriya slides it across the table to Power Loader. 

"We could use something like this device, a better version that is. To see who has left Campus at certain times without permission. We could confiscate phones but if there were messages on them they would probably be deleted by now. We could also implant trackers on the cards but I don't know if that will violate something." Midoriya suggests and Power Loader thinks it over.

_______________

{ Present Time }

One by one, the Students walk up to Midoriya and hand in their current cards to get new ones. When it gets to Kaminari, Midoriya places the device on his card to swap the data onto the new one when he gets a notification on his phone.

Kaminari gets his new ID and walks back to his seat. Midoriya pulls out his phone and reads the notification. 'Class 1-A Student; Denki Kaminari has left school grounds thirteen times without permission. Most recent was three days ago.' Midoriya frowns and puts his phone back into his pocket.