Chapter 5. The Robots

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis,  Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, 

~~

Nobody's POV- Nine A.M. - Two Days After Izuku was taken

"Stupid nerd." Bakugou grumbles as he walks into the common room with red, puffy eyes. 

"Wow Bakugou I didn't really expect you care about Midoriya disappearing." Mina says from the kitchen as she takes a sip of orange juice. "Shut up." Bakugou says as he goes into the kitchen and makes some black coffee and tries to walk up to his room.

"Give me the coffee." Aizawa says as he walks into the Dormitories with a file in his hand. "Piss off!" Bakugou yells as he walks upstairs leaving a sighing Aizawa. "What's with the file sir?" Mina asks.

"It's nothing." He grumbles as he makes coffee. "OH GOD SAVE ME PLEASE LORD!!!" Everybody hears Kaminari yell as he rushes downstairs with two robots following him.

Kaminari goes to fry the robots but Aizawa erases his quirk. "Dadzawa what gives!" He yells to Aizawa. "Why were you in Problem Child's room?" Aizawa asks.

"Uhh... I wasn't?" Kaminari says in a squeaky voice as he starts to back up from him but is tangled up with Aizawa's capture scarf.

"Fine I was in his room! But it isn't what you think!" He shouts as other students come down to check out what's happening.

"Fine. Explain." Aizawa says with venom as Kaminari begins to start his story.

Kaminari's POV- 10 Minutes Earlier-

My alarm went off and I groan and use my quirk to fry it. "Hush child!" I say to it as I get up and look around my room. It feels off. 'Wait. I know why! I don't hear Midoriya cursing!' I think before I stop and curse at myself.

"He's gone now though.." I say to myself as I put a black shirt and my U.A. gym pants on and prepare to leave my room. 

"Beep." I hear from the room next to mine. 'Somebody is in Midoriya's room!' I think to myself as I charge my quirk up and rush out of my room and kick his door down. "Begone intruder!" I shout as I rush in.

A robot with a camera attached to it's side and one with the ability to pick stuff up turn around and look at me. "AHHH!! Evil robots haunting his room!" I shout and try and fry them but nothing happens. 

They look at me and then each other. One of the robots whine and starts to spin it's grabber and move toward me with a hydraulic noise. "NOT LIKE THIS!" I shout as I run out of the room with the robots hot on my trail. 

I see the stairs and rush down them shouting "OH GOD PLEASE SAVE ME LORD!!" I finally make it downstairs to turn around and see the robots behind me and prepare to try and fry them again.

Nobody's POV- Current time.

"And that's what happened I swear!" The blonde boy shouts as he gets released by Aizawa's capture scarf.

"Speaking of swear. Deku doesn't swear!" Uraraka says to Kaminari. "Oh he only does it when he is making something." Kaminari says. "Making something?" Uraraka gives Kaminari another questionable look.

"My god you know nothing about this boy." Kaminari says as The Deku-Squad gives him glares.

"He is right.. I mean where do you think he got these robots? Problem Child invented them." Aizawa says to the class. The robot with the grabber suddenly has a fire extinguisher and a hologram of Izuku projects from the other robot with the camera attached to it.

"Protocol Beta 3-6." The robot speaks in human words. "Dum-E put the god damn fire extinguisher down! I had to make a freaking protocol on your sister to show this recording when you pick one up! You spray anybody with that and I donate you to those college kids!" The hologram Izuku jokes.

Everybody looks at the hologram sadly. Dum-E whimpers and tries to nuzzle the hologram but passes through. "Okay, this should help with your obsession with the fire extinguisher. Protocol Beta 3-6 End." The hologram of Izuku says and it disappears.

Dum-E starts to whine and frantically look around to see where he went. "Well that is depressing." Asui says to herself and other people look at her. "The video?" Shouji asks and Asui nods no. 

"It knew that Izuku didn't like the fire extinguisher. And since he is.. missing. It found one hoping he would show up to tell him no. And the hologram momentarily did but then it disappeared." She says. "The nerd brought the robots with him to U.A.?" Bakugou questions as he walks downstairs.

"You knew about them?" Iida asks and Bakugou nods. Dum-E makes a happy noise when it sees Bakugou and rolls over to  him and nuzzles him and Bakugou pats his head.

"I'll keep them in my room. Deku taught me how to operate them." He says as he signals the robots to follow him and they do.

"Guess the robots miss Midoriya as much as we do." Kirishima says.

...

Somewhere in Afghanistan Cave- Nobody's POV 

Izuku's eyes flutter open and tries to immediately sit up. He feels a pain in his chest and winces as he feels an even worse pain in his chest. He looks down and sees a wire leading from his chest to a car battery.

He tears the bandages off his bare chest and finally gets to the last bandage. He rips it off and slowly looks at his chest and starts to hyperventilate. He tries to use his quirk to escape but it  acts up and it immediately knocks him out.

"Well that isn't good." An adult voice speaks from the corner of the cave he is imprisoned in. "His Quirk Control part of his body isn't working anymore. This won't be good." The man says as he emerges from the shadows and we see....

How did you like this chapter? I started writing it in class because I was done with work and I really like how it turned out! Now let me explain what Quirk control is. In my story quirk control is basically just when your body lets you control your quirk. But if you get injured while possessing a powerful quirk. The body goes out of control when the quirk is used, or when the quirk is not used for a certain amount of time. It also can randomly activate. Hope that makes sense. Peace :D