Chapter 37. The Vanguard Action Squad

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Wild Wild Pussycat's Training Camp |

| Time: 11.23 P.M. |

A knife flies past my face and lightly cuts my cheek. "I like seeing you bleed. You look so adorable!" A blonde girl with fangs lunges at me with another knife and I barely dodge it.  She jumps at me again and I put my palms out and in front of my chest and activate my quirk.

Launching away backwards and away from the villain. "Nice vampire cosplay. The fangs look a little cheap though." She growls and throws another knife. "Jeez! How many of those do you have?" I quip and put my hand out.

"Guess we won't find out!" I blast her with my quirk and she falls to the ground. She slowly starts to recover so I take that as my sign to book it.

______________

{ Third Person }

"Nice job scaring them!" Juzo and Itsuka from Class 1-B compliment their classmate as they hide in the forest. "Thank you." The girl smiles when suddenly Juzo faints as pink gas begins to appear.

Itsuka's eyes widen and she covers her mouth with her hand. "Yui! Don't breathe in the gas! It seems really dangerous!" She enlarges her hand and puts it on her classmates face. 

_____________

"Toga and Muscular already ran off." Dabi growls and creates a blue flame in his hand and touches a tree. The tree quickly catches on fire with the blue flames and begins spreading. "Spinner and Magne. Go deal with the heroes."

Back in the entrance to the forest, The Wild Wild Pussycats see the black smoke above the forest as the rest of Class 1-A wait to take their turn in the game begin to murmur. 

"Well well well, look what we have here!" Magne and Spinner walk through the forest and approach the heroes. "What the- who the hell are you?!" Pixie Bob yells but Magne pulls out their giant iron rod and engages her in combat. He quickly hits her over the head with it, knocking her out.

______________

"Hey kid. Nice hat. Wanna trade? They gave me this stupid mask since I'm the new guy. Those bastards." A tall man wearing a black mask and a black robe walks up to Kota as he sits at his hiding spots and gulps when he sees the forest begin to burn.

_____________

"There ya go boss, happy to help! Ugh, you bitch." Twice disagrees with himself as he makes a copy of Dabi. One of the Dabi's rush up to the Base Camp and prepares to attack.

"Everyone, this is Mandalay with urgent news. We are under attack! Repeat, we are under attack! Get back to base and DO NOT ENGAGE!" Mandalay informs all the students who are still in the forest. 

Aizawa's eyes widen and he freezes right as he starts giving the extra lessons to the students. "Vlad. Stay here and look after them." The students gasp and Kaminari gives Uraraka a small smile but quickly looks away and masks it with fake concern.

Aizawa walks out of the building and immediately gets attacked by blue flames. He quickly jumps out of the way and uses his capture scarf to grab the black-haired villain and slam him into the ground.