Chapter 7. The Jericho

(Sorry if this science in the chapter seems like crap. It'll get better I promise)

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N,

~~

Two Years Ago-  14 Year Old Izuku's POV-

"I'm sorry they want me to do what?" I ask Jarvis while I'm trying to make support items for my clients.

"They want you to create a vaccine for a virus plaguing a town called K'yun. I will give you all the known information about the virus right now." Jarvis says to me through the speakers in my room.

Dad's band is huge in America so we can afford a really nice home here in Musutafu. Although it's pretty empty. 'But that just means I have more quiet from making things! Right?' I think to myself before a beep goes off signaling that all the information has been gathered.

"Throw it up on the  monitors please." I say and the information appears on my four computer monitors. (Ignore Tony and the cars in the Image.)

(NOT MY IMAGE)

(NOT MY IMAGE)

"Oh crap!" I say as I sit down in my chair and look at all the information. "How are they all not dead?" I ask. "Many Doctors have been sent there to try and help. But if they do find something that can help with the symptoms. The virus disappears and comes back in a mutated form."  Jarvis says as I start to get to work.

"Okay so here is what we know. It mutates every time something that can help the ill is found. It has never been seen before in history. And it has a similar pattern to something I've seen before." I say to myself as I keep moving my chair around my workspace to grab different tools.

"Hey Jarvis I'm guessing that this is definitely man-made. Can you check maybe for a signature that could point us in a direction to where it came from?" I ask and more information appears on my screen.

"3316 Results found of people who could be a potential creator of the virus." Jarvis says as I facepalm and continue to try and figure out what the hell the virus is. "Almost reminds me of a  nanobot." I mutter as I continue to search.

"Izuku want some lunch?" My mom says over an intercom system that is in my workshop. "Not now, I'm trying to figure out how to cure a town with a life threatening virus. Maybe tomorrow?" I say to her when it hits me. "Gotta go Mom!" I say and hang up.

"Tomorrow! It has a pattern when it mutates! At first I thought it was really suspicious of how it kept changing. So I have to figure out when the pattern is! And I can do that by seeing how it changes. Because for it to entirely mutate it would have to disappear and reappear! So I figure out where the new version comes from!" I shout to Jarvis as I jump out of my chair and run across the lab to grab a bunch of materials for a device.

"And I need something that can travel pretty fast and release the antidote...." I say while scratching my head. "What about the Repulsor technology sir?" Jarvis asks. "That is genius Jarvis!" I yell as I run out of my workshop and go upstairs to one of the seating areas.

"Secret compartment Delta-1!" I say as I walk up to a painting and the painting makes a unlocking noise and literally opens up from the middle. 

Hiding behind the painting is one of my own inventions built into the wall. A safe that has retinal scan, fingerprint scan, voice confirmation, and a password. 

The device scans my eye and then I place my thumb on a certain spot on the metal box and a beeping is heard. "Access Invention #346." I say and another beep is heard. Finally a put in a password and the metal box opens up.

Inside is a metal circular device with a bright light in the middle. "Even if it's a prototype this could theoretically blast an antidote while the virus disappears to mutate. Then it won't be able to come back if I do everything correct." I pick up the device and stare at it. 

~~

Current Time - Izuku's POV - 

I look at the thing in my chest that resembles the Repulsor device but without the light."What did you do to me?" I ask the man with brown hair after I was tortured for hours by being dunked underwater and beaten multiple times.

"What did I do? What I did is save your life." He says while shaving his beard. "I removed all the shrapnel I could but there is a lot left." He says as he finishes shaving and sits across me on a futon in bad shape.

"And it's heading to your atrial septum. Here wanna see? I have a souvenir take a look." He says as he tosses a glass vial filled with metal bits at me. 

"I've actually seen a few wounds like this. We call them the walking dead because it takes about a week before the barbs to reach vital organs." The man says as he feels his face where his beard used to be.

"And what is this?" I ask tapping the thing inside my chest.

"That is an electromagnet hooked up to a car battery." The man says. "And it's keeping the shrapnel from killing you." He says as I admire his work and let out a small smile because, come on it's me I love devices.

"So you can smile? Good." He jokes. "You know we met once. You gave a lecture at a college." He says. "I think I remember you. Although it was a busy day because it was my first ever lecture." I say and he smiles.

Suddenly a loud banging is heard on the metal door to tell us they are about to enter again. "Oh crap." I say as I get in the same position as last time. But after they enter something happens.

"How do you have me tech?" I ask.

Hi wonderful readers! I now have even more reads! Thank you! Sorry if the science sucked earlier. Have a good day! :D