Chapter 17. Quirk Control

Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location

~~

Izuku Midoriya's POV- Present Time- An Hour Before School Starts

"Sir, somebody has messaged you." Jarvis informs me. I groan and get up from my bed and go log into my computer to see who has messaged me. I look and spit out my nonexistent water. I frantically click the button to open it and read it.

After I finish reading it I almost faint. "Ugh! I can't do this on my second day back!" I shout as I take off my clothes and jump in the private shower built into my room. After showering I throw on my uniform.

I look in the mirror and you can faintly see the blue glow of the Arc Reactor through my shirt. I sigh and grab a circular black disk and put it on top of my Arc Reactor so the glow will be hidden. I made it last night for these kind of situations.

I put on my watch and take my phone off the charger and into my pocket before going down to the common room. When I arrive I see Dum-E being forced to hold stuff for the students and U following him around. "Hey! What are you doing with my robots!" I shout at my classmates.

"Together they cost $30,00!" I shout again and they all start to back away from me and them. I tell Dum-E and U to go back to my room and they do. "Jeez." I mumble as I make myself a pot of coffee. I pour myself a cup and take a sip before the cup gets slapped out of my hands and onto the floor.

"Hey what the heck?" I say to Kacchan. Out of nowhere he decides to hug me. "Ah! Somebody help!" I joke. He lets go and punches me in the arm. "Never do that again." He tells me and I roll my eyes but nod. 

A few awkward minutes pass before I get out my phone and check the time. 'Fifteen minutes before school starts. It takes five minutes to walk to school, and I would get there ten minutes early. So I should head out now.' I think as I leave the building and walk to Class 1-A.

I enter the classroom and see a sleeping Aizawa and Iida sitting in his chair. "Ah Midoriya! Great to see you ready to learn once again!" He says while waving his arms. I give him a small smile before talking out my notebook and throw it at Aizawa.

"Ow." He says over Iida shouting at me. "What is it Problem Child?" He asks me and I walk up to him. "You know what loss of Quirk Control is right?" I ask him and he nods before putting on a sad face. "Don't tell me.." He says sadly.

"Yeah. My injury and the surgery they gave me over there is causing me to loose control of my quirk. You know the power outage last night?" I ask him and he nods. "That was me. I got angry and all the lights went out. I didn't do it on purpose, it was like instead of being a stable beam of electricity my quirk has taken the form of unstable electricity." I inform him and he nods.

"I'll take you out of Hero Training for now." He informs me and I nod before going to sit back down in my chair. A minute later my classmates pile into the room and sit down in their seats. I ignore what he says and focus on something else.

'How do I face Melissa Shield after her Dad dying because of me?' I think.

How did you like this chapter? It is shorter than normal but I thought I should write something. I also wanted to include the robots and Jarvis again. Also instead of being 17, Melisa will be the same age as Izuku who is 16. Peace :)