Chapter 15. Rescue

Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location

~~

Shota Aizawa's POV- U.A Meeting

"I think I found him!" I say as I rush into the meeting with several other Pro Heroes that I called. "The new David Shield museum in Afghanistan reported seeing some sort of device and it was caught on camera." I tell them and put the video on the Smart TV.

I click start and we see a bulky, metal, suit flying through the air with a bright light in the middle of the suit. "There!" I say and pause it where we can slightly see the light. I zoom in on it and look back at the other heroes.

"How does this prove that Midoriya is in that suit?" A hero asks and I hand out a file showing a blueprint of one of Midoriya's unfinished inventions. "It is like he managed to miniaturize it and escape!" I excitedly tell them but they all stay silent.

"Shota we can try and find where that suit landed if you want. But there is a very high chance it's the military testing a device, or a Pro Hero working in Afghanistan." Midnight tells me and I frown. "I'm not going to give up on a child that was taken while he was in my care." I tell her.

"So do whatever you can. And find that suit!" I order all the other heroes and they nod, and then leave the room. I turn the TV off and walk out of the room with my briefcase. 'I will find you problem child..' I think to myself as I walk into Homeroom and start to teach.

~~

Katsuki Bakugou's POV

"Bro what did you do that got you on cleaning duty for two weeks?!" Kirishima asks me as we wait for Mr. Aizawa to show up and start teaching. "None of your business idiot!" I yell at him and he leaves me alone and goes back to his own desk.

I look at the door and see through the window on it that Mr. Aizawa is about to enter. I look at his face and he looks sad? 'Whatever, he's probably just tired.' I think to myself as he enters the room. "Alright shut up brats!" He yells at us.

 "I have stuff to do so you can just sit there and talk for this period." He tells the class and a lot of the idiots cheer and start to talk and change seats so they can sit with their friends. Out of the corner of my eye I see him holding a file titled 'Izuku Midoriya.'

'Is that the information they have about Deku?!' I think to myself as I decide to get up from my seat and walk up to Aizawa. "Oi. What's that file you're holding?" I ask him. "None of your business Bakugou." He quickly replies without even looking up from the file.

"Oh come on! I know it is about Deku!" I whisper yell at him and he ignores me. Suddenly his phone beeps and he goes to check it. His eyes go wide and rushes out of the room without the file he came with.

"Oi where are you going!" I shout at him but he just ignores me. "Woohoo!! Party!" Dunce Face shouts and the entire class cheers. I look at the file and decide to pick it up. 'What are you hiding Aizawa?' I think to myself.

~~

Izuku's POV- Afghanistan Desert

I get up from the crater my suit made and start walking. 'I think I passed over a building at one point..' I think to myself. 'So I guess I should go that way if I want to find it.' I think and continue to walk across the very hot desert.