Chapter 20. Life Isn't Fair

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location

~~

Ochaco Uraraka's POV- Current Time

"Stupid Deku!" I growl as I pace back and forth inside my dorm room. I grab a pillow and throw it at the wall. "He always gets what he wants!" I yell to myself as I sit on my floor and scream in a pillow. 'Why can't he just be his old self?!' I think as I get on my bed. 

'He used to not curse, and since when does he build stuff??' I think again as I hear rock music coming from above my room. 'And why dies he listen to that awful music?' I groan as I cover my ears with a pillow and close my eyes.

I plan on going to sleep but open my eyes and find myself remembering about how he had some device in his chest and how he made sure I didn't tell the others. 'Has he always had it though? Or is that even really him?!' I bolt out of my bed and go over to my computer I... borrowed from a store.

I turn it on and search 'Izuku Midoriya inventions.' And scroll through everything that came up. "I didn't know he was this famous.." I mumble as I look for something that could fit the description of what I saw. And nothing shows up.

I groan for the twentieth time today and go back to my bed. 'I will figure out what happened to the real Deku!' I think before successfully falling asleep, blocking out the loud noises coming from above my room.

Izuku Midoriya POV- The Same Time.

"DAMN IT!!" I shout as I try and fail to concentrate my power into what it used to be. I tear my shirt off and look at my scar riddled body. I growl in frustration and go over to my desk and swipe all the paperwork off my desk in frustration.

I then go over to my tall mirror and see the Arc Reactor. "You ruined me!!" I shout at the Arc Reactor in the mirror before punching the glass, shattering all of it. I don't even notice my bloody hand and just carry on in my mental breakdown.

The music I have in the background gets to a high note and hurts my ears. I go over to my phone where it is being played and instead of stopping the music, when I go to grab the phone blue electricity shoots out of my fingertips. Causing my phone to explode.

"What. The. HELL!" I shout as I look at my fingers. I pause for a second and look at my trashed room with glass shards everywhere. I stand there in silence for a few minutes before sighing and pulling on a tank-top but not being putting the black circle in front of the Arc Reactor so the glow isn't visible. Before leaving my room I take care of my slightly injured hand.

I then leave my room and go outside and head in the direction of Gym Center F. It's a gym that is for special guests, but nobody is visiting UA currently so it should be empty. I arrive after a five minute walk and open the door and carefully turn on the lights, fans, and music system. Not wanting to blow them up.

I do a small warm up and enjoy the music. I then put on hand wraps and the boxing gloves. I step in front of a punching bag and start hitting. I grunt as I keep going harder and harder, doing any combination of punches I could think of on the spot.

All of a sudden, flashes of Afghanistan comes to me. I ignore them and keep hitting, but that doesn't work because my punching bag suddenly turns into the unnamed bald man. I growl and hit it as hard as I can. I hear his voice echo in my head.

"How are my two inventors?" I hear him say in my mind and hit harder and harder. Just one inventor now, and a pretty crappy one. I hit harder and harder before I go in for a jab and as my hand reaches the punching bag, blue electricity explodes from my palm covered by the boxing glove.

The punching bag is thrown across the room with a giant hole in it and sand falling out. I quickly take off my burning boxing glove and inspect my hand. 'Well at least I didn't get hurt.' I think as I take of my shirt because it was so sweaty.

The black circular visor covering the Arc Reactor stays on me though. I look down at my hands covered in the white hand wraps I then imagine how it used to feel, with the refined beam shooting out of my fingertips, feet, or hands. I stick my palm out and pretend I am shooting my quirk out.

I close my eyes and start to concentrate and feel my hand shake. I open my eyes and see that the center of my palm is glowing white. I freak out, normally used to it being blue and drop my concentration. Causing a lot stronger white beam of my quirk to shoot from my hand.

It hits the wall and melts a hole into it. "Holy crap.." I mumble as I hear the gym door open. 'Oh crap!' I think as I quickly put my shirt back on and stand in front of the hole. I see All Might walking inside and looking around before he spotted me.

"Hey." I say in a relaxed tone and see that he isn't smiling like always. "Boy. What do you know about David Shield." He doesn't ask but demands.

"I-I'm sorry?" I say, my old stutter reappearing for a second. "Tell. Me. Now!" He shouts, causing me to flinch and back up even further into the wall I was leaning on. "I don't h-have to tell you anything." I tell him and he growls.

 All Might just growled at me! "It's none of your business!" I tell him with a sudden burst of confidence. But it quickly disappears as he clenches his fist and walks towards me. "Just know that I can and will expel you from this school!" He says again and I gulp.

I close my eyes before deciding on my answer. I go to open my mouth but instead of saying what I planned something else comes out. "The only way you will learn what I know is if you come over here and force it out of me. Which you won't. Will ya' old man?" I say and my eyes widen at the facial expression he gives me.

He takes another step towards me and I open my clenched hand and put it behind my back. I concentrate again without closing my eyes this time. I feel my hand shake with power again and I smile, but don't fire at him. He takes another step and lifts his hand up like he is about to slap me.

I know for a fact he is just threatening and won't do it, but if you were to look at the security camera you would think he is about to attack because of how he looks right now. So I put my powered up and glowing hand in front of me and aim it at him. I release the energy and fire at his shoulder, so I wouldn't do much damage.

"Son of a!" He shouts out as he stumbles back a little, holding his injured shoulder. "You little!" He growls running up towards me. "Oh crap." I say out loud and close my eyes and tense up,  preparing for him to punch me into the wall but it never comes.

I open my eyes and see a knocked out All Might covered in a scarf with Midnight and Aizawa standing in front of him. I sigh in relief and walk up to them. "I had that completely handled!" I say and they smirk.

"Ah yes, injured boy takes on one of the strongest people to ever exist. That would've been a good fight." Midnight jokes and I huff. "What the hell did you say to get him this provoked?" Aizawa asks me.

"He was asking me stuff about my vacation time." I tell them and Midnight sighs. "Can you like, stop referring to you being kidnapped vacation time?" She asks and I nod no walking away to help Aizawa drag All Might to Recovery Girl's office.

"You know you can always open up to me Problem Child.." Aizawa says softly while standing outside of Recovery Girl's office. I nod and stand there a second before walking away with my head down.

And for once, no thoughts enter my head except. 'Can I trust him?'

That's all for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading it! There are some big parts coming up too! But mire importantly should I do a story about pirates that is completely unrelated to MHA? I already made a book cover for it but I want your input on it! So please comment. (Don't worry there will be magic in it.) Peace :)