Moving To Tulsa

Y/n looked out the car window and could see landscape of Oklahoma speed by. Out of all the places her Dad could choose to move to it HAD to be Oklahoma. She adored New York and this would take some getting used to.

The only thing y/n was excited about was seeing her cousin, Dallas again.  He never stopped talking about his gang when he visited New York and she couldn't wait to meet all of them. "It can't be so bad when you know people, can it?" she thought to herself.

"Ah here it is, Tulsa, " her dad says from the drivers seat.

Harry Winston is the nicest man known to earth and y/n's best friend. He said that he is moving down here to 'be closer to family' but ever since y/n's Mam died 2 years ago he has been looking lost.

As they drove into the city, Harry's eyes light up. He had grown up in a small city and wanted y/n to also.

She look out the car window and watched the sunset. It looked like the sky was set on fire and it calmed her. The sunset was pretty out here, it was always so hard to see back in New York. That's a plus.

Y/n didn't even realise that they had arrive at their new home until her Dad told took his key out of the ignition. The house was nothing special with 2 stories, chipping lemon paint and slightly overgrown grass in the front garden.

It was nearly dark and their wasn't many boxes to carry. Y/n picked up one labeled 'KITCHEN' and carried it in.
_________________
2 HOURS LATER
==============
The small family was extremely tired and Harry noticed his daughter start to yawn. They just finished unpacking the living room and he said "Doll, you look tired. I blew up an air bed in the front bedroom for you, go get some rest"

"But, Dad I'm 14 I don't need 10 hours sleep anymore," she protested.

"I know but you do need sleep when you've been up since dawn," he responded.

Y/n was too tired to argue so you went to bed quickly, falling asleep in the clothes she had on.