"Before You Ask, No"

Lunch
======

I walked into the crowded Cafeteria and looked up to see Ponyboy and Two-Bit sitting on an otherwise empty table beside the windows.

I see Ponyboy looking up at me, blushing and then hurridley whispering something to Two-Bit that made him chuckle and nod his head.

I got a soup and sandwich from the lunch lady and sat down beside them.

"Hey y/n, Pony was just telling me about -" he started but he was quickly interrupted by Pony slamming his hand over Two-Bits mouth.

"About what, Two-Bit?" I asked.
____________
Pony's POV
==========

"Yeah Two-Bit about what?" I said, but I looked at him as to say 'Choose your next words carefully'.

"Uhh... Notes?" He replied.

Before y/n walked in the Cafeteria I told Two-Bit about the piece of paper Dally gave me. When I saw her enter I told him not to tell anyone. But it was too big a responsibility for poor old Keith.

"Notes?" she said confusedly.

Great, Pony you know have 0.5 of a second to think of a logical response.

"Erm yeah I was just telling Two Bit here -" I said and patted his back with as much force as I could imagine "that I need to borrow your bio notes," I finished.

"Oh yeah sure, I'll give them to you after school," she said and took a bite out of her sandwich.

That was a close call Pony. You don't even need her notes. You know it's her handwriting on the paper, Dally may be an asshole but he wouldn't joke when it comes to y/n.
____________
Your POV
==========

I was wondering what Two-Bit Actually meant to say but I didn't want to be pushy.

I looked up to see Two Bit laughing to himself as Pony shook his head looking at his lunch tray.

The bell rang and I made my way to the next class.
___________________
End of school day
================

I rushed out of my Spanish class and saw Ponyboy standing at his locker.
I walked over and got my Biology notebook out of my locker. I handed it to Ponyboy but he didn't take it.

Instead he inhaled deeply and said   "Y/n, I don't actually need your Biology notes."

I was confused. He looked like he needed to ask me something.
"OK" I replied and put the notebook into my bag.

He shook his head slightly and sighed
"Actually I need your English notes,"

I was guessing that is not what he wanted to ask but I obliged and handed him my English notebook.

"Thanks. Wanna walk with Two-Bit and I?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

We walked down the hall towards the doors and Two-Bit was already outside smoking and leaning against the fence. He stubbed his cancer stick out and walked over to us. He opened his mouth to say something but Pony cut him off. "Before you ask,No,".

We walked down the street with me looking incredibly confused, Pony looking embarrassed and Two-Bit laughing.