The Library

A/N: There will be 2 Trigger Warnings in this chapter for 2 different things. I will title the T.W and tell you when they end. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS OMFG

T.W: CHILD ABUSE
-------------------------------

I didn't want to get Johnny in trouble on his first day back by talking to him during class. The bell rang, we both stood up and walked out of the classroom.

"Why'd you come back?" I asked.

"The school sent a letter home and my old man found it," Johnny gulped and lifted up his shirt to reveal bruises and cuts of all shapes and sizes.

I winced but then lifted my top slightly to reveal my healing stitches.
"Battle-scars Johnnycake, that's all they are," I said before hugging him gently.
_____________
T.W OVER
===========

Johnny had to go get books for his next class so we split up.

When I got to my locker Pony wasn't there but there was a note on the door of mine.
"We have a free period. Mr. Symes isn't in today, trust me. Meet me in the library x -P.C"

I couldn't think of any reason not to trust him, it was his handwriting and he hasn't lied to me before. I must admit it, the x did send me butterflies.

I put my schoolbooks in my locker and followed the sign that pointed to the library.

_____________
Pony's POV
--------------------

I was early to English class so I sat at a desk by the window waiting for y/n. It's a little but stupid that I was exited to see her but I really don't care. I reached into my pocket to get the page with Y/n Curtis on it so I could look at it for the 50th time but it wasnt there. "I must've left it in my locker," I thought.

Mr. Syme walked in the class with his black leather briefcase and sat down at his desk.

The bell rang and Mr. Syme starts to take attendance and y/n isn't here yet. "Where is she?" I thought.

"Is she sick? I didn't see her this morning. Maybe she is just late. Wait is she avoiding me?" I sat there wondering what I did when the worst possible reason I could think of clouded my brain.

"What if she got jumped," I was starting to worry. I knew I should've walked with her this morning and I didn't even notice when the teacher called my name.

Mr Syme cleared his throat and repeated. "Mr Curtis?" he asked.

"Here," I called.

He went on going in alphabetical order until he got to W.

"Ms Winston," he called only for his answer to be silence.

"Not a great start for her first week," He muttered.

___________
Your POV
=========

I walked through the doors of the library and I had to admit that they could stock it a bit better but I made a beeline to the section labelled 'Fiction' since I couldn't see Ponyboy in the seating area.

I heard giggling coming from behind the bookshelf so I looked around to see who it was, only to see a group of soc girls standing there looking at me through a gap in the books.

There was 4 in total, I knew them to be cheerleaders. It was odd beacause usually 5 of them hang out together from what I've noticed in the cafeteria.

There was a dirty blonde one, a brunette one, one that wore a poodle skirt and a redhead. The redhead looked sheepish and embarrassed. I tried to think about which one was missing but I couldn't put my finger on it.

________________
TW: BULLYING
==============
"There she is!" the brunette one exclaimed as she pointed at me.

"M-me, what did I do?," I ask

They ignore my question but instead start chasing me.

I started running, I ran as fast as I can I wondered where the hell the librarian was.

The dirty blonde soc blocked the door. I backed up straight into the red-head.

"I am so sorry," she whispered.

"W-why are you chasing me," I asked nervously.

"Well you were the one running," the girl in the poodle skirt laughed.

"Just tell me," I insisted.

"Wow, Greaser chicks are so rude" the brunette scoffed.

"Pony, Ponyboy where are you?" I shouted. My heartrate was well over 120bpm by now.

"Well he's probably in English class," the blonde said while looking at her nails. She acted so unbothered.

"What do you mean? Mr.Symes is-," I started.

"Sick?" poodle skirt girl asked. "If he's so sick then why did I see his car in the parking lot this morning?" she hands were on her knees and she was looking at me like I was a dog.

"YOU WROTE THE NOTE," I shouted.

"Wow, finally catch on did you sunshine?" the brunette mocked. "But I must admit I shouldn't take all the credit, Cherry was the one that forged your boyfriends handwriting and quite perfectly might I add," she nodded to the redhead.

"He's not my boyfriend and why are you doing this?" I was angry but still wanted a straight answer.

"We need to teach the greasers a lesson and you're the best bait," A voice said from behind them.

A tall guy in a blue madras shirt walked in with 2 other guys.

The fella in the madras shirt had a bunch of rings on and my jaw started shaking. This was the guy that nearly killed Johnny.

A/n: Hey, the TW will continue onto the nxt chapter. Also pls comment if you caught the twilight reference that I added 😉 (and I did take the 'forged note' thing from the heathers... Don't come at me)