Dally's Clone

Incase you haven't seen or read That was Then, This is Now, I put the link above this chapter. There's no spoilers though, I just make a reference or two.

I didn't listen much at school the next day. I just spent the hours bouncing my leg, writing scribbled notes and staring at the clock.

I didn't how how Dally was doing and I didn't know if Ponyboy was getting better so basically being in school was the shittest position ever.

After my last class I darted out the school door and started walking to the Curtis house when I heard a car horn behind me and a familiar voice shouting out of the window.

"Where you running to Little Winston? Need a lift?" Two-Bit called.
(bet you thought it was a soc 😏)

"Hey Two," I hopped in his car. It feels like I haven't seen him in forever when really, I saw him yesterday.

There wasn't a second of silence the whole car drive there. Two-Bit made me laugh and forget about everything going on right now. He's been the closest thing that I've had to a best friend since I moved.

When we got there, a car that I didn't recognise was parked outside the house. Two-Bit seemed to know exactly who it was.

"Ah the sheep rounders," he said and took his keys out of the ignition.

I was very confused with this statement but quickly remembered that is was Two-Bit that said it so I just shook it off.

When I got out of the car, I realised what he meant. Dally and Tim Shepard where out on the porch smoking a cancer stick.

When I walked up the steps, Dally tried to trip me up. I stumbled but didn't fall. I could hear him chuckle to himself. It's good to see that he is getting his sence of humour back, at least.

"Wow, Gee thanks Dallas," I said while giving him the finger.

Two-Bit walked into the Curtis house after I did and started laughing (as always).

"What's so funny, Two?" I asked as I climbed up the stairs.

"You are an exact clone of old Dallas and it's mind blowing," He continued to chuckle and went into the bathroom.

When I got into Ponyboys room, Soda and Curly were there. A girl was there too with jet black hair. When she turned to face me a realised how beautiful she is, just looking at her made me self conscious. The question was, Who is she?

Apparently she was thinking the same thing about me beacause she shot Curly a confused look.

"That's y/n, Dally's cousin. Y/n this is my sister Angela, " He said and looked at me with a smile. Ugh something about Curly Shepherd made me wanna get sick.

When I looked at Angela again, I saw that she was very close to Ponyboy. Too close, even. She was sitting beside him on the bed and was stroking his hair. This bitch.

"Hi, I'm Ponyboy's girlfriend," I smiled and held out my hand for her to shake. Might aswell kill her with kindness.

"Girlfriend? As in he asked you out?" she chuckled before you continuing "No idea why he did,"

I clenched my fist "What did you just say to me?" I asked. It's clear that she has a crush on Ponyboy, she's just jealous , I'm sure.

"I mean, look at him," she looked me up and down "then look at you."

I couldn't take it anymore. No one insults a Winston and walks away fine. I punched her straight in the nose. I guess kindness is overrated.

I was about to do it again when Sodapop grabbed my arm before I could. "Why do you care Angel? Last I heard, you were going steady with Bryon Douglas," Soda questioned.

Angela got up and walked towards the door without answering and Curly followed her. I walked down with Soda just in time to see them storm out the front door.

"Hey what happened to your nose?" Tim asked as I stepped out onto the
front porch.

"That slut sucker-punched me!" Angela pointed at me.

"And I'd do it again, bitch," I shouted as she was walking down the drive way.

Tim turned around said "You better control your cousin, Or we will," to Dally before following his siblings.

~

Follow my tiktok for shit edits @slaymybreathaway