Field Trip

So this was a request! From tessalucy. In this Peter and Copper are twins, but they are Tonys biological kids. Lila and Nathan are still Bartons kids, and Peter and Cooper are 12.

Also, the song has been in my head every day when i wake up for a week now and his voice is so beautiful that I don't even care.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, i tried lol😂😂😂

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Peter sighed as he leaned his head against the bus window, Cooper watching him, somewhat concerned for his twin. Cooper had been laughing at Peter's antics all day yesterday and this morning, but he was realizing that Peter was more worried then he let on.

You see, on Monday, slips had been given to select students in their science classes. The slip happened to be about a field trip.

To Stark Tower.

Cooper will never forget Peter's face as he read the slip before banging his head against the table with a groan. Cooper was gonna use that against him forever. Imagine: Cooper gets in trouble for breaking something in the lab again. However, he can just yell “remember when Peter was so scared to go on a field trip here that he literally hit his head repeatedly against the science room table?” and bolt from the room. He could be safely hiding in his closet by the time Tony started talking to Peter and could probably get out of his punishment with some...other, secrets he had kept for his twin.

Not The Big One, of course. If Cooper reacted the way he did when he found out that Peter was SpiderMan, just imagine how bad Tony would freak! No, Cooper wouldn’t do that to his twin.

But there was no limit to the fact that Peter took Tony’s card and bought a bunch of Avengers plushies (because of course Peter would steal a millionaire's debit card and use it to buy plushies).

Cooper was snapped back to reality when Peter spoke for the first time that day.

“I think I’m gonna be sick.”

Cooper snorted, even though he was starting to get a bit concerned. Peter had a tendency to overthink literally everything, to such an extent that he would and did make himself sick over it. Peter didn’t know that he knew, but Cooper had walked past the bathroom door and heard him throwing up from nerves at two in the morning.

“You’ll be fine, Peter. Tony won’t embarrass you too badly, and if he does, I’ll post a bunch of embarrassing things about him on his social media. After you hack it, of course.”

Peter nodded, knowing that Cooper would do that for him. It did nothing to settle his nerves (or the insistent nagging at the back of his skull), but he knew Cooper would do that for him. Peter groaned again and returned his head to the cold window, closing his eyes and wishing he could disappear until tomorrow. Or better yet, when school was over.

Cooper continued to watch Peter. He knew something else was wrong.

“Peter, what else?”

“Hm?”

“What else is bothering you?”

“Hm, nothing. It’s just the spider sense thing. It won’t stop. I’ve checked our surroundings ten times since we got in the bus five minutes ago, and there’s no threat.”

“Maybe you’re getting sick?”

“Maybe. I don’t know.”

Cooper nodded to himself before looking around the bus. His eye caught on Flash. The bully was giving Peter and him dirty looks. Cooper didn’t fail to notice that most of the looks were aimed at Peter.