Strawberry Poptarts

So I was bored, and this is what came of avoiding finals. My phone is locked as i am typing this, so idk when this will be posted, but i am writing it on dec 12, so we’ll see lol.
also , i have a pinterest if anyone wants to look at that lol, cause some of the stuff i save is actually semi-funny
Anyways, sorry if i write this wrong, i’ve had a lot of struggles in my life but none of them have involved drugs, so here we go

TW! Drug abuse, drug addiction, abusive May, drug baiting, and self harm.

Stay safe!
_________________________________________

Peter took a deep breath, letting it out shakily as he felt his lungs fill with smoke. He watched the grey air blow out slowly into the New York night, trying to breathe steadily. God, the cravings could go away anytime and Peter wouldn't complain. He took another drag, frowning when he heard the door open behind him.

“I’m not doing anything I’m not supposed to. Just breathing.”

“I know, but you seemed stressed when you asked for one, so I’m just keeping you company.”

Peter nodded slowly. They had a rule, one that Tony had made when they had first tried to get Peter clean from smoking, that whenever it got to the point where Peter just needed to, when he needed to be doing some sort of fix, that he had to ask Tony first. Granted, Peter would have to ask Tony first, as Tony had all of his cigarettes. But still. Peter actually thought it was a good rule. Kept him from going through a pack a day.

“You okay?”

“Hm?”

You zoned out for a bit there. Are you okay?”

Peter nodded, blowing out another lungful of smoke.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little stressed. Nothing too bad, just some minor things.”

Tony nodded.

“Okay. Well, if you need help, let me know. Kay?”

Peter nodded again, smiling softly at Tony as he put out his cig on an ashtray that he kept on the balcony for convenience. Tony reached in his pocket and pulled out a pack of mints, offering one to Peter, who took it gratefully. Tony knew how much he hated still being addicted to anything, how much he hated smelling like smoke. Peter popped the mint in his mouth and they walked back inside, Peter heading to his room after Tony told him to meet back out in the living room for movie night.

Peter closed his bedroom door behind him, sighing as he took off his shirt and pants, pulling on new clothes that didn’t smell like smoke. He shoved the dirty clothes in his laundry basket, brushing his teeth quickly before opening his door again and almost running right into Steve.

“Oh, sorry. Wasn’t paying attention.”

Steve nodded, smiling softly and yet somehow still condescendingly. Peter tried not to shrink into himself, but it was harder now considering he had just been smoking.

Steve had a certain…outlook on drugs. He was raised in a time period where people who did drugs also did…not too great things. It made sense that he’d think that Peter would be the same way, except that Steve never really made an effort to know Peter after he found out that the crying kid that had moved in with them after being kicked out was only living there because he did drugs, and not the ‘easy’ drugs either. He was raised with an ‘awful people do drugs so anyone who does drugs is awful’ mindset. Peter was ripped from his thoughts by Steve's voice.

“You’re fine. Heading to movie night?”

“Uhm, yeah. You?”

“Yeah.”