Bag Over Head

So because I am a lazy ass human, I legit just took a scene from a different book I'm writing (not on wattpad) and just changed the characters and some of the context. Kay? Kay. Not really any Spider-Man stuff in this but Peter still knows the Avengers and all that jazz (you like jazz?) Also listening to Melanie Martinez at 8 in the morning cause why not. Sorry if the story is a little hard to follow. Basically Tony made some cool new tech that (as always) would be potentially deadly in the wrong hands. Peter helped him make it and so he is kidnapped and they want him to recreate the tech. Yee.

1,430 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really need to stop getting kidnapped.

Peter sighed to himself as the van went over another bump and his head hit the wall of the car again. He tugged on the rope that rendered his hands immobile and to his dismay it still didn't budge. He sighed again and slumped his shoulders.

"So, what am I to expect? Are we asking questions and then getting into the torture or are we starting out with torture right away?" Peter asked his captors.

They looked at him as if he had a shark head. Peter shook his head.

"I've been through this routine too many times. You either spike my coffee or you come up behind me and either hit my head or shove a gun into my spine. Then I'm loaded into either the trunk of a car or into the back of a van. I am surprised that I haven't been gagged or blindfolded yet though. That's new."

His captors stared at him, their jaws slightly hanging open. Peter smirked and relaxed against the van walls. The van suddenly stopped and the guards stood up, walking over to Peter. the taller of the three pulled something out of his pocket. Peter smirked again.

"Ah, so I am going to be blindfolded. I hope you washed that. Or at least sprayed febreeze. But not the lavender scented one. That one always makes my allergies go crazy."

The bag was shoved roughly over his head and Peter felt it tighten around his neck until it was tight, enough so that he could not pull it over his head. Peter almost gagged at the smell that radiated from the bag. Then he was being pushed roughly out of the van, falling down to his knees in a puddle before being pulled up harshly by rough hands.

Well, there goes my favorite pair of jeans, he thought to himself. That's fine. But if anyone touched my hoodie, it doesn't matter if Mr. Stark is a millionaire or not they will be buying me a new one and this one was at least $200, so they better watch out.

He hears a door open and is shoved inside a building, and is led further until he is stopped.

What is so special about this spot?

His legs are suddenly pulled out from under him and he falls onto something cold and long, like a bed. He fells his arms being tied down as well as his legs. He heard another door open and heavy footsteps walk in his direction. He could faintly hear the clinking of metal and the snap of rubber gloves.

So right into the torture. Great.

Peter felt the bag being untied and ripped off his head. He winced at the harsh, bright light that was pointed into his face. When his eyes adjusted to the sudden change, he saw that he was now alone in the room with a man, but he could still see the shadows of guards outside the door. He was laying on a long metal table that was really, really cold. He took note of the small table with an array of tools with gleaming edges and sharp points.

"So, Peter Parker. You are a hard man to track, I'll give you that. But, unfortunately, you are an easy man to kidnap. I am sure you know why you are here? And don't lie, I know you get kidnapped at least two times a month for this purpose."