Torture/ WTAF

Hi it's me. Idk if that's like cool or unfortunate, but it's me.

Callback to the time I put in "we are a book" in duolingo instead of "we are reading a book". I'm smart. I swear.

Hi. It is currently 3:16 am my time, and I have a friend over yes? And we decided to watch movies. Specifically Spderman Far From Home, yes?

And now may be a good time to mention that for all my one shots, tonight was the first time I habe ever watched Spiderman Far From Home.

And um.

What

Just

Happened

WHAT JUST HAPPENED

I

ME

JUST WATCHED

SPIDERMAN FAR FROM HOME

FOR THE 1ST TIME

AND CAN I

WHAT

I'M

SCREAMING

FOR REAL SCREAMING

AT 3 AM

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FRICKFRACKTICKTACK

JUST
FREAKING HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Okay. Sorry, but what the fuck. Its fine though. I'm okay. I'm not having a crisis. I'm okay.

Okay.

⚠TW⚠ detailed torture and death! Seriously, today was not a good gore reading day so when I reread my work, I really felt sick. Please don't read if you are bothered by that. Thank you.

Also

TORTURE! MY FAVORITE!

Kay story time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tony blinked blearily, looking around the room. It was so dark, however, that he could really only pick out a few things. One was that he was definitely tied to a chair, another that it was for sure cold, so he was most likely in a basement. 

And lastly, he most definitely was not alone. 

He could hear someone else breathing in the room. He figured it wasn’t someone bad, as the breathing was erratic. Panicked, even.

“Hello?”

“Mr. Stark?”

Tony swore. It was Peter.

“Peter? Why are we here?” Tony didn’t know why he was asking, he should know. 

“Um, I don’t know. If I had to guess, it’s because you’re IronMan and I’m SpiderMan.”