Missions Don't Always Go Well (but this one does thank god)

Lol so this is a draft I've had for sooooo long but it was with ocs and not marvel characters so I just switched names and called it good😂

Yeah, the other shot I was working on defidently crashed and burned, so I just took this one instead.🖒

Welp, tadaaaaaaa!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well,” said Peter to Tony. “This is a wonderful change of scenery.”

“Peter, we are in a prison cell.”

“I was being sarcastic, okay? Just chill.”

Tony sighed and leaned back against the wall, looking at an ever pale Peter .

“Are you sure you feel okay, Kid?”

Peter sighed loudly and turned to Tony. “Yes I’m fine. You’ve asked me like 15 times in the last minute.” Peter leaned against the wall, folding an arm  across his stomach, and stared at the ground. Tony watched in panic as Peter turned a few shades whiter. 

“Peter?” Tony walked over to where Peter was leaning against the wall, looking at the floor. He could hear the shallow way he was breathing.

“Hey. Hey, Pete. It's okay. Just tell me what's wrong.”

Peter looked up from the ground and started to fall. Tony reached out with his arms and caught him, slowly lowering him to the floor so that he was sitting leaning against the wall. He backed up and looked at Peter, who glanced up at Tony and moved his hand slowly from under his coat. It was covered in blood. Tony looked at Peter in panic. Peter looked at Tony, bent over, and threw up. He shook his head slowly, as if it pained him, and looked up again with flushed cheeks red against his pale face, a small barely perceptible trail of blood dribbling down his chin.

“I- I threw up.” He said in a shaky voice.

Tony knelt down to Peter and put his hand on his forehead.

"Kid, you’re burning up! What happened?”

“I-I got shot, I guess,” he said, as if he couldn’t believe it. “ By those goons a few days ago.” Peter let his hand fall limply to the ground.

“And you didn’t think to, I don’t know, maybe TELL ME?”

Peter shook his head. “I’m sorry. I didn’t want to worry you.”

Tony was shaking. He had expected to get out of this situation in one piece. He would’ve never arranged the mission if he had known.

Tony reached down for the hem of  Peter's shirt and pulled it up to his chest. It was just a small hole, yet the size didn’t measure up the damage it had caused to the boys body. There was dark blood leaking at an alarming steady dribble down his stomach, and the skin around the wound was red and swollen, a spider web pattern seeming to come from the hole stretching out across his skin.  He moved Peter forward slightly, and found that there was no hole in his back, so the bullet still had to be somewhere inside his body. He leaned Peter against the wall again, then slowly and cautiously reached and touched the skin as close to the hole as he dared. Peter let out a hiss, but Tony barely heard it. He was noticing how hot the skin felt.

Infection. He didn’t tell anyone, and now he has an infection.

If it is an infection, thought Tony, and we ran into the goons about a week ago, then he can’t have a very long time to treat it before it becomes fatal.