Flash is an Ass

Request from tessalucy! Tadaaaa! I liked this one and hope you like it too!

Also, I'm this close to posting an a/n of just me ranting but idk if I want to subject you guys to that😂😂😂

Anyways here's the story, unedited, I'm sorry😂
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Peter wasn’t sure whether he was supposed to be excited or not. I mean, sure he was excited. He was going on a trip with his dad, and it was almost Christmas! But on the other hand, they were going to Clints’ farm.

Peter didn’t have anything against the farm. In fact, he loved it from the few times he'd been there before. But every time he had been to visit, it had just been him, Clint, and his dad.

That was not the case this time. It was Christmas after all, and no one who loves their family would spend Christmas without them. Peter was just nervous to meet Clints’ family.

He also wasn’t too thrilled about the five hour car ride. While he had brought things to keep himself entertained, he managed to get carsick easily. He had his sketchbook, which he didn’t want to throw up on, his tablet, which he couldn’t think of any good movies to watch on, and his phone, which was out of the question even if he wasn't car sick. It had been beeping and buzzing the whole trip, and Peter didn’t even want to think about what Flash was commenting on his social media platforms.

So he simply stared out the window for five hours, plugging his headphones into his tablet and listening to whatever music youtube played at random for him.

When they finally got to the farm, Peter practically jumped out of the car and into the fresh air, taking long, drawn out breaths. He loved going to the farm. 

The area was big and wide, covering so many acres that Peter didn’t know what they even did with all of the land. The air was fresh and clean, the smells all sweet and lovely. Except for by the stables, where there were horses and chickens, pigs and cows. Peter had befriended the horses almost immediately the first time he came to the farm, and had spent the whole trip learning how to ride bareback. When he finally did, it was the most amazing feeling ever, and he never wanted to stop. Unfortunately, they had to leave, and while Tony had a lot of money, they didn’t have any room for a horse to live.

Tony smiled at his son who was already eyeing the stables. Chuckling, he grabbed Peters shoulder and led him to the farmhouse.

“Not now Underoos. Maybe later. Let’s say hi to everyone first, kay?”

Peter nodded and walked with Tony.

The farmhouse wasn’t big, but it also wasn’t small. The house was two stories with an attic, the outside painted a clishé red with white trim. Peter didn’t mind the cliché though. He thought it just made the house more welcoming and warm. 

    Peter walked into the house with his dad, looking around the room. There weren’t a lot of windows, but the room was still somehow lit just right.

“Hey! You’re here!”

The voice echoed down the hall and Clint followed right behind. He gave Tony a side hug and turned to Peter.

“How are you mini Stark?” Peter laughed at the nickname.

“I’m doing good uncle Clint.”

“That’s good! My kids should be down shortly. They’re excited to meet you guys.”

Tony chicken, and Peter smiled nervously. He was eager to meet the family, but was also scared of what they would think of him, or if he wouldn’t like them.