Explosion

Um, I'm skipping noose because 1, my idea was triggering and 2, I am a screwed up person and just thinking the word noose kinda triggers me so we're not doing that. 

Okay. Now that that is out of the way, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SCHOOL IS LITERAL HELL!!! I mean, it was fine for a few reasons (I wore a totally NOT appropriate outfit and didn't get dress coded and after school my crush texted me to let me know my outfit was cool, so that was awesome), but other than that, our school has no windows and I practically thrive off natural light so I was dying, as well as the fact that I literally have no friends and am not socializing to make any new ones anytime soon. A teacher was really weird too and idk how to feel about that.

People have also said he's been very homophobic in the past so I may or may not be plotting how to switch classes cause there is no way in hell (where I will be going when I die, fo sure, no questions asked) that I am willingly sitting in a class with someone who hates my guts for the people I love and who I am. I have had enough of that.

Kay, sorry for ranting, thank you for listening to my TedTalk, story time!

There is language (a lot. whoops) in this one sorry if I've forgotten to do that in the past I'll be better.

1,627 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was bored out of his mind.

Midtown had decided to go on a field trip, and of course Parker Luck decided to come along.

The trip was to Stark Tower.

Shit, Peter thought. (Maddison you mad as a hatter son take your medicine! Damn you in worse shape than the national debt is in! sitting there useless as two shits hey turn around bend over ill show you where my shoe fits!)(sorry not sorry)

Peter sighed as a wadded up paper hit his head. He turned to see Flash smirking at him, wadding up more paper to throw.

"You ready to be exposed, Penis?" he sneered.

Peter ignored him and faced the front of the bus, where the teacher Mr. Harrison was gathering everyones attention.

"As you all know, Stark Tower is a place full of secrets and possibly dangerous experiments. Therefore, they will have us sign NDAs, and you will stay close to the tour guide to avoid injury. Anyone caught failing to follow the rules will be sent to wait in the bus. Am I clear?"

Everyone nodded eagerly, excited to see the inside of the Tower.

"Okay! Here we go!"

Mr. Harrison led everyone off the bus, Peter being the last off. As he walked towards the building, his Spidy Sense warned him about the foot sticking out. Peter ignored it, walking right into the leg, pitching forwards. His hands caught him before his face could hit the floor. He stood up, looking at his scraped, bleeding hands.

His Spidy Sense went off again, but before he could even focus on what is was warning him of, a fist connected with his face. He could hear his nose crack, could feel it shift, could feel the warm blood start to leak down his face.

Flash laughed and rushed towards Mr. Harrison, who was opening the door. Peter sighed painfully, wiped the blood off, and walked towards the door, wishing that Ned and MJ hadn't left town, leaving him alone with a bastard like Eugene "Flash" Thompson.

When they were all in the lobby, Peter was pulled out of his thoughts by an incessant buzzing in the back of his mind. His Spidy Sense was warning him of danger, yet a quick scan showed no imminent threat. Peter shrugged it off, thinking it was just Flash thinking murderous thoughts about him.