Secret (but not so secret) Agent

The picture is of my conjegamoes frog being extremely disappointed in my French conjugations.

Special Agent Peter Parker has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?

Like peter goes to school and stuff

Vibes with life

And one day fury calls and is like

"PARKERRRRR! Get your ass over here now!"

But no one believes it was fury and the teachers dont’ let peter leave

And peter is just sitting in his seat like ‘your funeral, cause you bet your ass furious fury will be here in like five seconds to drag me out’

And then fury shows up and is furious because he’s fury and peters like ‘yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh told y'all didn’t i’

And then afterwards peter just didn’t try to hide it anymore and at one point is late to school and literally shows up in his uniform and is like ‘yeah sorry, had to help plan a HYDRA agents assasination’ 

Or he shows up in his uniform all bloody and is like ‘sorry there was a small problem involving aliens again and they almost blew up NY, no biggie tho i fixed it, you're welcome’

And flash just sits there the entire time and has an existential crisis because what the heck is even happening anymore?!?

Having said that, enjoy this thing that I worked on instead of studying for finals cause I've tried so hard this year that I could bomb all my tests and still get a B in all my classes.

Yes, I'm still working on requests, so sorry if you requested something and it hasn't shown up yet.
___________________________________________

Peter frowned as he sat in his science class, trying to pay attention to the teacher, who was droning on about something Peter already knew. He’d much rather be doing...literally anything other than sitting in this class. He sighed and looked out the window, watching the clouds and trying to calculate how fast they were moving.

He was interrupted, however, by a phone ringing. At first, he was irritated. I mean, who has their phone turned up at school? Shouldn’t it at least be on vibrate?

And then he realized that it was his phone ringing. He smiled sheepishly at the teacher, who was glaring, and picked his phone up to see who was calling. The screen had the contact name Fishbowl Fury, a picture of a really mad Nickolas yelling with a photoshopped fishbowl on his head as the contact photo. Peter looked up at the teacher.

“Um, I have to take this.”

The teacher glared before nodding.

“Fine, you can answer it in here with speakerphone.”

Peter swiped accept call, holding it up to his ear.

“Give me a sec,” he said into the phone, pulling it away from his face before Fury could answer. “I really can’t. It’s a personal matter.”

The teacher just kept glaring, motioning for Peter to put it on speaker. Peter sighed, pressing speakerphone and speaking.

“You’re on speaker and I’m in class.”

“Why?” came Fury’s voice.

“Cause you called me during class, so I apparently have to answer on speaker.”