I'm an assassin?

Hiiii, this one is semi short, sorry BookNerd1653 if you wanted it to be longer. I am really bad at writing action scenes so I promise I tried lol, though it is defidently more of a crack fic than anything.

Sorry again. I've gotten back in the habit of apologizing for everything. It's okay. Sorry. Yeah. *dies*

Aaaaaaaaanyways, heres the story! Hope you like it!
_________________________________________

Peter Parker was a nobody.

He wasn’t anything special. He was just a kid who went to high school, wore contacts, got bullied, and built legos. He wasn’t athletic, he couldn’t take a hit, and he was running a little low on friends and family.

SpiderMan was a somebody.

He was nothing like Peter Parker, with an air of accomplishment falling off him in waves. He had perfect eyesight, he never got bullied, and he swung heroically around the city. He was the definition of flexible, he could take a bullet and (semi) walk it off, and he had no end to the streams of adoring fans and people lining up to be his friend.

Peter Parker did not have a lot of accomplishments, but he did have one big thing that he loved to think about: his internship with Stark Labs. More specifically, the fact that he could work directly with Tony Stark, right alongside him in his lab. They worked on many things, like new robots and medical formulas, but never anything dealing with the Avengers. Tony had no idea that Peter Parker knew SpiderMan, let alone that he was SpiderMan, and therefore wanted to try and keep Peter out of it. As far as Tony was aware, the only danger Peter was in was danger from bullies, not knives and bullets.

Tony had been hesitant to let Peter meet the Avengers. He didn’t want any of them to scare off his apprentice, and, if he was being honest, he didn’t want Peter to like any of them more than him to the point where Peter would leave his lab. But he knew he couldn't keep Peter away from them forever, which was why today was supposed to be their little ‘meet and greet’ type thing.

Key words being ‘supposed to be’.

Today would have been the meet and greet if there hadn’t been some Hydra asswipes that decided to break into the Tower and tie everyone up. What made it more infuriating was that they actually knew what they were doing and managed to placate Tony and Steve.

So there Tony was, dreading Peter’s arrival for once in his life, tied up to a chair along with a person he would rather not be around at the moment. A Hydra guard walked around them, hand on his gun at all times, occasionally checking to make sure neither of them were breaking their ropes.

“Finally. All the Avengers in one place.”

“Um, the Avengers are more than a genius and a dipshit. There’s like six of us. More, even. I think. I don’t keep track anymore.”

The speaker stared at Tony for a moment before continuing.

“Some of the Avengers are better than none. Trapped and not going anywhere. God, I can’t wait to kill you guys!”

“Boss, Peter Parker has arrived.”

Tony paled, and the speaker smiled.

“Peter Parker? Who’s that?”

“None of your concern.”

The elevator beeped, and Tony snapped his head towards the ceiling.

“Fri, is he coming in the elevator?”

Friday never got a chance to answer, because the elevator opened up and out stepped Peter Parker, nodding his head softly to the music coming through his earbuds. He looked up from his phone and paused, taking an earbud out.