When Missions Go Wrong (but end right)

So hi! Im doing pretty goodish for someone who can't wait for life to be over. Also, the picture is pretty accurate to the C I got in my math test yesterday. How are all of you guys?

Anyways, this is a request and i had a lot of fun writhing this actually so thank you summer07smith for requesting! I hope you like it as much as I do!

Um there's litterally 1 bad word in here cause Steeb doesn't like that kind of langauge😂 (even tho he was litterally in the military)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter basically knew he was fucked when he realized he couldn't feel his arm. But he couldn't just stop, because there was a group of mutants trying to take over New York.

    Peter stopped on a rooftop to catch his breath, watching as the avengers, save IronMan, took down the mutants. Tony was currently gone on a trip for a conference regarding a tip that people were hacking into his software and transferring weapons to themselves.

    Peter really should not have gone on this mission, considering that he had a fever and had thrown up twice that morning. But if he was asked to help, he wasn’t just going to throw the opportunity away! He was stupid, but not that stupid.

    Peter looked down to his arm, wonderin why it was still numb after he and started getting oxygen into his arms. He was a bit startled to see a knife lodged into his arm. He stared at it for a moment before taking the knife out, shaking his head. 

    “I still don't know why they always try to kill me. And not even creatively!” he said, more to himself than anyone. Unfortunately, Cap had heard him over the mic.

    “What did you say, Queens?”

    Peter’s panic button was apparently pushed because he started rushing through his brain for an answer that would not get him in trouble. But, like usual, he just said, “I said I don’t know why people keep trying to kill me? And like not even in a creative way. Like if I was trying to kill me, I would think of something more creative than just hurling a knife at me.”

    There was a sigh on the mics and Peter waited for Cap's reaction.

    “Peter, are you bleeding?”

    “What?”

    “Are you. Bleeding.”

    “Um, oh. Yes. But it’s not that bad. I don’t think.”

    “You don’t think?”

    “Well I don’t know! I’m currently watching like a group of people come at me and don’t have time to look and see if I’m bleeding a lot. I just know I’m kinda lowkey dizzy and my arm hurts like butt-cheek on a stick, mother trucker.” (sorry not sorry)

    Another sigh.

    “I’m coming to you, don’t fight. Either I or Nat will get there first. Okay?”

    “Um, okay.”

    Peter watched as the mutants got closer and closer, until they weren’t. They were suddenly flying through the air as Natasha kicked one, sending it spiraling into the others. Just then Steve came up behind him, placing an arm on his shoulder. Peter swayed, almost tripping over air because of the dizziness that was rushing onto him in waves.

    “You good Queens?”

    Peter nodded. “Yup. All good.”

    Steve turned Peter towards him, scanning his face with The Mom Look™. Whatever Steve saw, he decided that no, Peter was not alright. Steve shook his head.