Toys

*evil laughter*

Kay so I actually like this one (wow me liking my own work? amazing!) and would totally make this a separate short story if anyone thinks that would be cool. I wouldn't be able to make it right away, but I would soooo do it😂

⚠TW⚠ mentions of suicide attempt and just really depressing so if you read depressing stuff and get depressed i would recommend not reading unless you feel like you're in a good enough mood to not be brought down. I don't know if the medical side is accurate, but pls point it out of its not. Also, major character death. Love youuuuuu iLoveAnimals334😂

The song is Toys by Sophia Anne Caruso. She's awesome. So is Annie Ann's, but the one where i live closed. So now if i want good pretzels,I have to drive almost three hours. It sucks ass.

It's longer for sure, seven pages in my docs, but longer means more to read, so tadaaaaa (sorry about any spelling mistakes)! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I feel so bad whenever you feel down.

Peter was sick. Really sick. He of course knew what was wrong, but he didn’t want to acknowledge it. He had fought a battle with this illness before, and it had been terrifying. He had tried to hide the fact he was sick from his family for a long time now, but one day it was finally unavoidable. Peter had gone down to dinner feeling nauseous at the thought of food, and really just nauseous in general. But he had tried to hold the anxiousness at bay and had sat down at the table between Tony and Natasha. They had given him concerning looks the entire dinner, worried as to why Peter wasn’t eating anything.

He ignored the concerned looks and continued pushing his food around on his plate. He felt a cough coming up and took a sip of his water, hoping to quell it before it had the chance to take over his body.

It didn’t work, and the cough came out, then another, and another, until his throat was sore from it. He had put his hand to his mouth, the other holding his stomach. He  could feel Natasha rubbing his back while Tony kept telling him it would be okay.

The coughs subsided, and Tony imeadienelty asked if he was okay. Peter nodded, taking his hand from his mouth. His eyes went wide and panic settled in his stomach, mixing with the nausea. Tony's eye caught Peter's hand too, and he felt the breath leave his lungs.

You throw your toys around, throw your toys around and you say

“Peter?” he whispered.

Peter had started shaking his head. He hadn’t wanted to accept the illness’ return, but with blood coating his hand, he couldn’t deny it anymore. The thought that he would have to go through everything again, all the treatments and late nights, all the breathless mornings and-

Peter was up and running down the hall before Tony could even wrap his brain around that fact that the kid-his kid- had coughed blood. Peter was already falling to his knees by the toilet by the time Tony got up, and was puking profusely by the time Tony flew into the bathroom. He was instantly on his knees, rubbing Peters back as Peter sobbed and threw up what little he had eaten and then whatever his stomach could push through the panic.

I don’t want to be alone

When he had finally finished, he slumped against the toilet, hsi forehead resting against the cold seat while he sobbed. Tony was confused, completely unaware of what was happening in Peters body, but tried to offer comfort. They sat there for hours, Tony rubbing Peters back and Peter crying so hard he ended up puking twice more. Natasha stood in the doorway, trying to piece together what was happening. It obviously scared Peter, so he most likely knew what was happening. She walked into the room, kneeling by Peter.