🍋Whimper🍋

🍋 18+

Hisoka jumped over the rail in a swift motion, his right arm on the rail, raising him over. I stood, and jumped on him. Wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms wrapped behind his neck. His hands supported my legs, so I wouldn't slip off him. Hisoka started to carry me away, and I waved bye to Zushi and Wing. Zushi gave me a sheepish smile, while Wing looked intimidated by the Clown. Sensei raised his hand but it only trembled in the air from fear. Hisoka brought me to the elevator and pressed the button to the floor of his room. The elevator was empty, but with the elevator's voice announcing the floors we were passing. My head separated from his shoulder and stared at the Magician. His head dipped into mine, and we lip locked for minutes. His lips came off of mine and he whispered,

"I missed you, strawberry"

"I missed you too, Clown," I replied.

He kissed me again, and the elevator doors opened to our hallway. I hugged him back, as he shortly arrived at his room. The Jester placed me onto the bed and sat beside me, and waited, when he saw my mouth open.

"What have I missed?" I asked, while taking off my jacket and shoes.

"Nothing." He placed his right arm over my legs, onto the bed.

"Anything with Gon?"

"Same as usual~" He inched closer, and along with him I inched back also.

"And you?"

Hisoka pushed me back onto the bed, and parted my lips, "It's been so long since I heard that pretty little mouth whimper my name"

His lips started to attack my neck in kisses, and while he was focused on my neck; his hands went to my dress and took it off me. My lips met with his, and our tongues danced with each other. He smelled of vanilla and sweat from his last fight. Hisoka ripped off his shirt and stood back to the floor and took off his pants. I eyed him, wanting more of his touch. To feel me, after being deprived from his linger and breath. My need was for his words, and vicious voice to dominate me. He took off his underwear, showing his extremely erect member. My sensitivity after not being touched by my Clown for weeks, also affected Hisoka from not being able to play with his love.

His left hand fiddled with my white underwear waistband, as his other raised me forward. We made out, except the kiss was in my control. The only reason I was able to have dominance was because he was focused on taking off my bra.

"Condom?" I breathed out heavily as I separated from him.

"Bungee Gum possesses the properties of both rubber and gum♡~"

"I-" Before I could continue my shock, Hisoka said, " I'm just kidding my dear~"

"I was going to say, haha, but tomorrow i'm starting birth control." I rolled my eyes.

His fingers touched my panties, as he stroked up and down, "Your so wet~"

"Shut up" I covered my face in embarrassment.

The Clown took my hands away from my face and kissed me gently. He placed protection over his manhood, his left hand removing my underwear.

His hands stroked my thighs up and down, his eyes enjoying the sight. His mistress vulnerable, leg spread open, and chest slowly rising up and down.

"Hisoka?"

"Mhm?"

"...put it in already" I said with my hands covering my eyes. My body couldn't take how close he was, the look in his eyes, and the fact he was about to devour me.

"My, my.."

"What?"

"Oh, Nothing~"

His hands gripped both sides of my waist as I moaned when he slid his member into me. His cock reached the back of me on insertion.

"Fuckkkkk....you feel so good~" Hisoka replied.

He slowly started to thrust into me, a moan slipping out of both of us every second. His hands slipping up my stomach as we were in the haze. The Clown began to go faster at a medium pace, the sound of him echoing through the room. His staff inside, rubbing against my g spot, all I could do was hold onto his shoulders. My hands gripped his back and my nails dug so deep that they would definitely leave scars. As the blood sprouted in his back, I felt Hisoka get harder inside of me, his groans becoming more loud and repetitive.

"You're so tight, baby." He slammed harder into me, his hand gripped around my neck. My right hand grasped the wrist that was pinning me, and my eyes rolled up from pleasure.

The Joker gripped me tighter and went faster. I reached my end before he did, and while my head was clouded he continued to pound into me before I could calm down. When he heard my reaction, he smirked and went even faster and harder. My body tensed and my back arched. I moaned his name loud enough for Hisoka to laugh. With one last slam of his hips, he came and groaned in my ear.

The Jester held my body and flipped me over. He pulled my hair back and went to my ear,
"I recall, that I promised that I would fuck you till you were numb♡~"

"Mhmmm...Hisoka~"

He raised my bottom and slammed his dick into me. He didn't start off slow, or pace himself, but went straight to a fast pace. I was still on my high from before, his non subtle rhythm making my mouth gape open, only sweet moans from me filled the Joker's ears.

"Ughh~Hisoka~"

His hands grasped around my hips, grabbing me and pulling me into him. My body trembled with every thrust. The second round, Hisoka was more vocal. He moaned my name, and groaned every pound.

"Fuckkkkk, baby~" He sighed.

This time we both finished together, our heavy breathing a symphony in the air. Our bodies intertwined together.

I was his.

And he was mine.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Happy New Years/Christmas. We survived 2020, feel proud of yourself. It was a fucked year🤧.

Remember to compliment yourself in the mirror, drink water, and eat your favorite food!!!

Love,
Yaku♥️