🍋Vanilla🍋

18+🍋 (make sure to read my note at the bottom)

   Hisoka's finger traced the curves of my breasts, and my naked torso. His head being held up with his other hand, he gazed at me with a glimmer in his eyes. His few strands of hair hanging over his eyes, lips parted with a heavy breath.

   Grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers I asked, ''How did you sleep?''

   The Jester launched himself towards me, trapping me in a hug, I ruffled his hair and laughed. We both were so happy to be in each other's arms again. His vanilla scent made me high, and his touch made me burst in the biggest smile.

   ''Hey...dummy...I can't breathe''

   "Hmph ...." He released his hold and sat back up. His hand held my chin up to him. "Don't leave like that again, or else~"

   "Like I had a choice" I responded with a scowl on my face.

   "Next time i'll go with you~"

   "....You don't...I don't..." I clutched my knees up to my chest. "My family...is terrible, and the person I am, the person they made me, I don't want you to see that."

   "Hmm...I don't have a family, If that makes you feel better~" He said with a smile.

   "Hisoka, I have to be honest with you."

   He looked at me and tilted his head in confusion.

   "The (L/N) are known to be greedy, with no trace. No evidence, no proof. That's the image we have. We are manipulative. That's always how it has been. Except I'm not, or at least I don't ever want to be, (Y/N) is."

   "Who is (Y/N)?"

   "My....real name. It's the part of me my parents raised." My head tilted down, in shame. I couldn't meet the Joker's eyes.

   "Can I still call you Scarlet? I'm more used to that name." He replied so casually.

   "Wait, what..?"

   "I'm more used to Scarlet" He shrugged his shoulders.

   "You're not mad?"

   "Mad..? Why would I be?"

   "Don't you feel like I lied to you..?"

   The Joker caressed my cheek, my head still tucked away. "You're still the same person to me. " He patted my head and smiled, "The same murderous aura, love~"

   I threw my arms around him and locked our lips together, my fingers started to draw little circles on his neck. I grabbed both his hands and dragged him to the shower. I turned the water on with a suggestive smile. Before I waited for the shower to turn warm, I pulled him in. He froze up from the cold drops hitting his body. But the shower changed to a more warm temperature a few seconds after, since the level 200 contestants had very good quality accommodations. I looked into his eyes and smirked, he replied with a question oriented gaze, "What?"

   "Nothing...i'm just really hungry~"

   My hands slowly slid down his torso with tensions rising, I kneeled down in front of him. My hand gripped his erect member, his face in shock from my grasp. My lips parted and I slid the tip of him into my mouth, his body jerked and I giggled under my breath. My left hand started to stroke him up and down, his moans sending shivers all over. His breath fogged up the glass around us, steaming the area. His aggressive voice calling out for more, made me take my right hand and play with myself. The hum of my own pleasure, vibrated Hisoka's cock, making him overwhelmed with enjoyment. His hand grabbed my head, pushing my mouth further, and when I began to choke up, he said,