♣️Meeting Killua♣️

I entered a large underground room. Or should I say a tunnel? I'm not sure how to identify where I am. This is not the most ideal situation. I turned off my Zetsu and immediately all eyes were on me. Having all these eyes on me made me nervous but never the less I kept my head high and my mind clear. Then I was approached by a man holding a badge.

  "Pleased to meet you, here is your badge! Don't lose it!"

   He hands me badge number 50, I place it on my chest towards the right. He walks away and as the man is out of sight, another approaches me. He is wearing a blue shirt with the same badge as mine but with the number 16.

   "Hello! My name is Tonpa! I kinda am an expert at the Hunter exam, if you have any questions feel free to ask me."

   I smile at him, "My name is Scarlet, nice to meet you." I thought it was best to use my alias/nickname, given to me by my favorite little brother, because knowing one's true name is a power that not any should hold.

   "To celebrate this new friendship, we should have a toast," he said while passing me an orange drink.

   I took a sip of the soda can while Tonpa looked over suspiciously. The drink tasted of a ....laxative. How funny. I leaned towards my new "friend" and whispered,

   "I've had tastier poison than that"
I leaned back and licked my lips,
"Maybe next time instead of orange try strawberry, strawberries are my favorite"

   He looked down sheepishly and walked away, not daring to say another word from the intimidation of my look.

   Feeling eyes staring at me from behind, I turned my head and saw a fuschia-haired clown giving me a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him and he gave me a hungrier smile. Interesting. Keeping note of what number his badge was I walked towards a wall and sat down against it. Hearing my mother's voice in my head, scolding me to cross my legs, I did as I was told. I closed my eyes and decided to listen to some music. I took out my AirPods from hidden pockets inside of my dress, remembering to pop one out to stay alert. Hidden pockets were part of the assassin's uniform. The remaining items in my pocket were my phone, a pack of strawberry bubblegum, and a small dagger. That wasn't the only weapon I was hiding. Before leaving my private apartment, I slipped my favorite red handle katana into my right thigh-high boot. In my left boot was a medium-sized knife with a white bow wrapped around the handle. The knife was given to me by my grandfather as a lucky charm to have during the Hunter Exam.

Contestants started to flood into the ...tunnel? I still don't know where I am, I guess that's the mystery of the Hunter Exam. I went back to closing my eyes but was interrupted by the sound of a skateboard headed my way. I reached out my hand and stopped it before it hit my leg. A silver-haired boy ran towards me.

"Yo! My bad, some idiot kicked it over as an "accident". Homie even tried to trick me with a laxative."

"He got you with the laxative huh? Yeah, that guy is pathetic. Who tries to do that to a kid." I said while my eyes were still closed.

"Hey! I'm not just a kid, I'm an assassin! Well, an ex-assassin now."

My eyes opened with his last sentence leaving his mouth, "Sorry I didn't mean it like that, what's your name?"

The silver-haired boy sat down next to me, "Killua Zoldyck, what's yours?"

"Scarlet (L/N). You really are an assassin. I am one too."

"I have never met a (L/N), usually it's my Father Silva and Grandfather who go on missions with your Father and Grandfather."

"Want to listen to some music?" I asked, giving him an airpod.

"Sure."