⚔️A Letal Angel⚔️

Hisoka woke up full of energy, his face was full of smiles, like an excited kid on his first day of school. We slept in till 1PM, from staying up late last night. Watching horror movies mostly, he had his fun by scaring me at the most eerie moments of the movie. We also compared how unrealistic the horror scenes were. Every time we saw a bloody murder we would just scoff and look at each other in disapprovaling looks from the movie. The Magician practically leaped out of bed for the activities ahead. All I could do was look at this adorable person and just grin.

   "So...When's your fight?" I asked.

   "At 4PM. I can hardly wait~" He started to breathe heavily. "He was so confident and proud" His hands started to feel all over his body, "The blood that's going to be spilled~ The bones i'm going to break~"

   The Joker jumped on top of me and whispered in my ear, "The voice that will come out when I kill him"

   "Mhmmmm~I love when you talk like that"

   "Of course my love~" The Jester started to kiss my neck, I placed my hands on his shoulders. His bare skin was velvet under my touch.

   Lightly pushing him away, "Come on, save your energy for later"

   "Hmph. All right" He frown as he got off of me and walked towards the kitchen, "I'm not holding back later~"

   "What was that?"

   "Nothing~"

   While Hisoka was whistling to himself I started to get ready for the day. Hisoka was so excited about this fight, for a taste of wine red blood. After doing my routine, I took out a plain black mini dress that hugged my body tightly. A cropped red jean jacket hung over my shoulders, matching with my bold red lip. My eyeliner was sharp with red eyeshadow in my crease. Also putting a small black heart under my eye, to replicate one of the looks I had from the Hunter Exam. The little black heart that originated from inspiration of the Jester's face paint. The colors of my outfit and makeup I'm wearing should be clear on who I'm supporting for the match.

   Finally done with changing I drifted over to Hisoka and said, "So, Kastro seemed like he knew you well."

   "Mhm. We fought a couple years ago."

   "Really?" I said.

"Mhm~ I won...of course" He let out a smile.

   "Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

   "Yeahhh but im lazyyyyyy"

   "Come on, Clown" I dragged him over to the bathroom so he could do his hair and his face paint. He started to paint the outline for his star and tear. I sat myself on the counter so I could reach his face. My hand grabbed a dense makeup brush, and dipped it into an electrifying cyan for his teardrop. I was careful not to color over his lines. After he finished with his star, I used the unique magenta.

   "I can fix your hair too," I said with a smile that hid dangerous intentions underneath it.

   "Go for it, dear" He was still detailing his face, looking intensely in the mirror. Distracted and unaware of my suspicious face.

   Grabbing one of my hair ties I kept on my wrist, my hands twisted the tie around the front part of his hair. I bursted out laughing as he realized what I was doing. His hair stuck out in the front like a deadly unicorn. I was buckled over, laughing so hard from his expression.

   "Didn't know you were into this style, maybe I'll wear it to the fight" He said chuckling.

   "This is for my own enjoyment." I said as I took a picture of him. "Im changing this to my screensaver"

   He tousled my hair, his whole face glowed when he saw my huge smile. He unfortunately undid my beautiful hair style and replaced it with his preferred look.

   1 text from Killua😼: Come over, everyones here right now and they want to say hi.

   Scarlet: Who's there?

   Killua😼:Hurry up.

   Scarlet: Ughhh fine.

   Leaning against the door frame, I informed, "Hey, I'll meet you at the arena. Killua said that there's some people who want to see me?"

   "Who?"

   "It's probably just his friend. Maybe his Sensei too."

   "The guy with the glasses?"

   "Yeah, last time I saw him he passed out. His face was so red, so I thought he had a fever. But when I put my hand to his forehead, he collapsed onto the bed."

   "Hm, I wonder why" Hisoka laughed while he was putting some last minute touches to his hair. He thought to himself, shes such a oblivious letal angel.

   "Maybe dehydration?" I shrugged my shoulders as I trailed outside the door.

   The halls were so hushed that I could hear the sounds of my heels clicking the floor.
I stood before door number 15 and knocked. Gon stood behind it,

   "Hey!"

   "Good morning" I replied.

   "It's 2:30?"

   "Still too early."

   Progressing inside the room, Zushi and Killua were sitting in front of the TV, and Sensei Wing was seated at the table drinking honey and lemon tea. He had his eyes closed and didn't even notice I was in the room.

   "Yooooo....Scarlet?" Killua announced. " Why are you dressed like Hisoka?"

   "He doesn't own colors, dumbass" Even though I dressed like this specifically for Hisoka, I wasn't going to admit it.

   "You look very pretty, Scarlet" Gon grinned, "Wouldn't you agree, Sensei?"

   Wing looked up from his tea and met his eyes with mine, "Y-yes."

   "Thank you, Wing" I smiled at him and he quickly lowered his head back to his hot cup of tea.

   "Hi, Scarlet!" Zushi said standing up straight with a clumsy smile on his face.

   "Hey, Sushi"

   Zushi's eyes sparkled from the simple nickname I gave him. His eyes were wide open and his mouth agape, all he could say was a small whisper,

   ".......sushi"

   Settling next to Killua who was on the couch, he asked, "Are you going to Hisoka's fight later"

   "Yup, kinda have to."

     Killua's eyes stared at me suspiciously,"Is he threatening you?"

    "Yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes at him.

   "Im going but Gon's banned from watching the fight." Gon sulked in the background.

   "Then, at 3:50PM, we can just go straight to the arena."

   Killua shaked his head in agreement and passed me a controller, "Zushi sucks at Call of duty, I only called you over here to play."

   "Be honest next time, I would have been here a lot sooner"

   When the warm up round commenced, immediately, we both started arguing at which gun was better to use for close range. After that, when the real match began, we both bickered about whether Playstation or Xbox was better. But at the end of the round we pulled together and won. We both high fived each other and started doing a victory dance.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Hey! Sorry for the late update, this week was pretty hectic. As an apology, I added some fluffs to this chapter and for the people who like 🍋, don't worry, it's coming next chapter😉. Also, thank you all so much for the support! I'm so glad that you guys like the story.

Remember to: Wear a mask, drink water, and  eat something. Stay safe!

Love,
Yaku♥️