☠️Pity☠️

Glazed donuts shined with the overhead lamp, one ring was left out of a pack of a dozen. When I entered the room, Gon informed me Zushi had left to start morning practice with his Sensei. Sitting in the chair next to the counter, I took a generous bite. Killua pulled out a chair from the table and placed it across from me. He sat there with his legs wide open, arms crossed. Gon stood beside him staring.

   "What's the deal with you and Hisoka? Killua asked, interrogating me.

   "Did you really lure me out here for an interview about the Clown?

   "Don't avoid the question, Scarlet."

   Gon whispered to Killua, "They even have nicknames!"

   "You too, Gon?"

   He twiddle his thumbs looking down, "It's just that he's dangerous. And a lunatic!"

   "Big lunatic" Killua nodded in agreement.

   "How about you guys see me in a fight, later? I'll schedule one today and maybe you both can change your minds."

   "Speaking of fights! Im fighting Gido today!"

   "Im sorry, what?" I said placing my donut down.

   "Gido! One of the floor masters!"

   Killua covered his face, disappointed in Gon's decision to fight so early. Shocked, I said, "But you just learned Nen yesterday?"

   "Well he challenged me...." He placed his hand on the back of his head, bashful.

   "Fine. But if that popsicle stick hurts you, I'll kill him."

   1 text from My Clown  ⭐️-_-💧: Lunch is ready my strawberry

   Reacting to my phone, I told my hosts that I'll see them later and that I'll text them the time of my fight. Leaving the room, I went to the front desk and requested a match today. The man working in the cubical greeted me and asked if 6:00 PM fitted my schedule. Accepting, I smiled and went my way to Hisoka's room.

   Opening the door, I took off my shoes and met Hisoka with a warm smile. "Hey love, what's for lunch?

   Hisoka wore gray sweats with a black apron that said, Kiss the Cook. He wore no shirt underneath, his sides exposed. "I remembered how you told me you don't eat much in the morning because your stomach will hurt, so I made some light food. Toasted pita bread with mozzarella cheese and a small side salad, dressed with avocado lime dressing."

   "I- I didn't expect this."

   "Well, when you live alone, you learn to cook." He hugged me and lifted me up, spinning me in the air. "Now I can cook for you~"

   Hisoka put me down and pulled out a chair for me to sit. He placed a plate in front of me and seated himself at the closest chair. Taking a bite, the cheese was melting in my mouth. The crispy but somehow still soft and buttery bread setted with the savory flavor.

   "Good?"

   "Hisoka... this is so good!!"

   "I'm glad you like it," Hisoka flustered.

   "So... I'm fighting today at 6. Gon is fighting today too, that weird pogo stick floormaster"

   "He really wants to fight me as soon as possible, doesn't he?"

   "Yup. Take him seriously when you do end up fighting, that's what he wants the most."

   "Ugh~ I can't wait till he is older, reaching his full potential" The magician bit his bottom lip.