🥀Tease🥀

The Chairman of the Hunters Division led us to an airship for overnight travel. The contestants gathered in a large group room and were told to relax, eat, and shower to prepare for the next phase. I ask one of the workers there to retrieve me specific clothes to change into. I tried to be as detailed as possible to test how good the Hunters Exam service was. They happily obliged and said it would be waiting in room #15. Truly, my intentions were to see how much I could ask for and get away with.

   "Do you guys want to explore the ship with us?" Gon and Killua said to the rest of the friend group.

   "I need to take a long and relaxing hot shower. Maybe i'll meet up with you guys later? " I replied with a small smile.

   "Kurapika and I are so tired, but we can meet up for breakfast tomorrow!" Leorio said with a thumbs up.

   The walls of the airship were white and grey, I started to make it over to the numbered room 15. I make my way towards it and already notice two prescenses inside. Their dark aura would scare a sane person away, but I shrugged it off.

   Opening the door, I immediately see Hisoka sitting in the middle of the room, with his back against a bunk bed. He was making a tall card tower, being too focused to notice that I had entered the room. The other figure on the top bunk was who I thought to be Illumi. His pins were gone from his face, and he had hair as long as mine. His eyes grew in size, appearing darker the longer I looked into them. Eyes like those could hypnotize anyone who would dare to disobey him.

   "I think those clothes are for you." Illumi said while gesturing to the other bed on the left side of the room.

   "Yup, so what's the chance I end up rooming with you guys?"

   "I may have overheard your conversation love~" Hisoka replied without looking up.

   "Of course." I rolled my eyes at Hisoka's statement.

   Noticing that the worker had retrieved everything I had asked for, in a short amount of time, I was shocked. She had got it down to every little detail and specific color. I took the pair of satin shorts and matching tank top pajamas to the bathroom. Stripped my clothes and stepped into the shower, trying to figure out how to set the temperature. After countless attempts of moving the handle left and right, warm rain showered above me. The long day I had, I wanted to relax and let go of all of the stress and worries that surrounded my mind. I thought of every new person I had met, the conversations, and physical activities I participated in today, while shampooing and conditioning my hair. Feeling truly at ease, I started to sing an old melody my Mother used to whisper to me to fall asleep.

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow~
If you go home, that's where i'll go~
For if I do, my mother will say~
I haven't seen that girl in days~

There's blood running down,
and my fingers are grey~
But don't worry, I'll come back another day~

The crown that's you wear,
on top of your head~
Will soon fall~
And you'll all be dead~

   I washed my body and my face, and stopped the shower. I stepped out and combed my (h/c) hair, leaving it in a middle part. After being satisfied with my hair, I dress and walk out of the bathroom. My face had a slight blush after the hot shower I was just consumed in. I walked over to my bed and pulled out my phone after noticing Illumi was gone from the room.

   "What a lovely song you sang, my little strawberry" Hisoka said while making his way over to the bathroom.

   A fresh spread of crimson sprawled out on my face from embarrassment. The walls were so thin that he could hear me, I had no idea that he was listening to every word, memorizing my voice in his head; imagining the memories that were tied to the notes that were expressed. I showed a sense of vulnerability that I didn't show to anyone.

   Finally finishing with his shower, Hisoka came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist while his chest fully exposed. I stared at the fresh water droplets rolling down every chevis of his body, and his milky white skin glistening from the light on the ceiling. His hair was down on his face, ruffled and wet, framing his golden craving eyes. His face paint was stripped away from his face, his jawline fully visible to anyone who was lucky enough to look at it. He smirked at me, loosely holding his towel and sat next to me on my bed. He traced his finger on my jawline and said,

   "Do you like what you see?~"

   "What wouldn't I like~"

    With that last tease, the air around us filled with tension, driving us crazy. He placed his hand on my leg while staring into my (e/c) eyes. Looking into his golden, shimmering eyes, it felt like a sense of glistening was in the air around us. Putting us both in a high that was supplied off of each other. Our heads were in the clouds from the feeling in the room, making us yearn for a simple touch. I put my thumb under his lips, pulling him slightly closer to me. He slowly closed his eyes in anticipation as I leaned over to him. Before almost grazing his lips, I quickly whispered in his ear,

   "I'm not that easy~"

   I walked out of the room leaving him speechless and hungry for the same feeling that was deprived from him. Hearing a small growl from the playfully angry Hisoka, I shut the door without looking back.