🧚🏽‍♀️I love him.🧚🏽‍♀️

In the drive, after talking for a while, Anthony even noticed I was different from my old self. He of course said not in a bad way, but just different. And that's when I started to talk about Hisoka.

   "He's fueled with passion and experience. For the past weeks, we've been staying together in Heaven's arena. He understands my need for order and helps with my stresses anyway he can. He knows how to bring me back to reality after disassociating with everyone. He can recognize when I'm gone from reality, even if it's for a second. I've never felt as comfortable with silence until I spent it with him. I've always been afraid of silence, because it lets the bad thoughts come back. But with him, the thoughts were still there, but I couldn't hear them. Because he distracted me with his presence. He also makes the best food, and I feel like he and I are just so similar. And understand each other."

   "How long have you known him?" Grandfather questioned.

   "A couple of months"

   "Hm. Sounds like you have known each other for a lifetime." Grandfather replied with a smile.

   The driver parked the car outside of the house. It was dark now, the previous adventure taking up the whole day. Anthony started to fidget, and became nervous. A familiar scene I had known all too well. Grandfather noticed too, and placed his hand on Anthony's shoulder, to try to soothe him. We stepped out of the car and a maid opened the door for us. Father was sitting on the couch still, in his leather brown chair. Mother was standing next to him, folding her arms.

   "Anthony."

   Anthony bowed in front of Father, "Father, I apologize for the inconvenience. I will be better."

   "No (L/N) fails a mission. You are a disgrace."

   "Father, I have memorized all the information from the documents I was supposed to receive."

   "Copy them down at once, I will give you an hour. If it is not perfect, you will be punished. Pathetic boy."

   "Yes, Father." Anthony scurried away from his place and went to the office. Father had arose and left the room, and Mother followed him like an obedient dog.

   "Scarlet, how about tea? I have new flavors imported from all over the world just for you, dear."

   "Sounds amazing but how about in an hour? There's something I want to see."

   Grandfather nodded and went to his house, which was next to ours. He lived separate from us. Grandfather liked the quiet and to wake up early to enjoy the sunrise and sunset. When he and I ate, he would tell me every color he saw in the sky. Talking for almost hours about every color's story and impact on the world. He constantly compared my nen fire to the sky, telling me whenever he looked at the skies rise or set, it reminded him of me. He also liked to be alone with his thoughts to focus. In the main house, there were people filtering and hovering everywhere you went.

   When I was little and wasn't bombarded with missions, I loved to explore. The area around us was lengthy with forest, and in one corner near the house was a hidden place. The place was covered in trees and moss. The only entrance available was covered in loose vines. The area was far enough away from the house, that once you went inside, you were gone from the world. The moon was able to slip through the cracks of the trees letting the scenery be lit and not too dark. Small animals inhibited that place, since most big animals couldn't find any entrance big enough. There was soft grass everywhere, with little brown and red mushrooms sprouting out of the ground. The flowers were the colors of icy white and blue. It was still untouched. I've never shown anyone this place. It was too sacred. 

   The stars in the city were not comparable to the ones here. The stars were brighter and twinkled bigger. There were no sounds except the wind whistling. No fear of any "monster" or
"villain" popping up at night. It was pitch black, the only light to comfort me was the moon shining through the trees. The ground was so comfortable. The cold bit at my fingertips, surrounding my hands with the numbness feeling I had forgotten about. The wind hugging my body, the dark covering every part of me. I was invisible. No need for disguises, zetsu, or anything. I was hidden, and safe.  I closed my eyes and embraced the feeling. Of peace. The peace reminded me of him. The serenity he gave me. My life is so full of chaos and voices, but he helped me sort out those thoughts. The ideas in my head that I neither mattered or was worth anything. He showed me my worth. And appreciated who I was. Life felt so full and filled with him in it.

   I wanted to bring him here. For him to just look at the stars with me. To be with me. To share the feeling of peace that he gives me, to show him what he means to me. There's still a part of me I have to show him. The part that is dull and dark to the world. Who learned how to never show emotion, and never ask questions. The person who is someone I want to never be associated with me. Because I can't accept that part of me. I don't even want to acknowledge she exists. When I show him....will he feel betrayed? Will he feel that I lied to him?

   But... that's not me. That's my parents child. I am my grandfather's child.

   I'm not (Y/N).

   I'm Scarlet.

   Because my name may control my life, but never me. I am the one who told him everything, who laughed with him, and loved him. He deserves every part of me. The depressing, horrible, robotic life that was made for me before I was born. He always tries to figure my mind out, and wants to understand me fully. Every idea or thought I have. But he needs to know the final piece. He will stay. I trust him.

   Because

   I love him.