🔪Just a little bit?🔪

"I think this is a well thought out plan but how are you cleaning up all the dead bodies?" I questioned.

   "Shizuku. She is a new member, replacing number 8."

   "Oh wow, it's been so long since I've heard of one of the spiders being replaced or killed."

   "Feitan still talks about you all the time" Chrollo said, smirking.

   "Even though we only worked together once?"

   "You make a mesmerizing impression, dear"

   "How long has it actually been?"

   "Well, you were here before our number four got replaced with a new member"

   "Another new guy, huh."

   "Hisoka. He slaughtered the old number four. He's a bit of a wild card."

   "Not surprising"

   "Why, have you heard of him?

   "Yeah. We first met at the Hunters Exam. We both killed someone in the first half of the Exam, we kinda gravitated towards each other."

   "That sounds like him. What's your relationship with him now?" Chrollo said sitting up straight.

   "Lucy, are you forgetting that this is a business meeting?"

   "Scarlet~ I won't be able to focus on anything else"

   The waiter served two strawberry milkshakes. Extra whipped cream and a large red maraschino cherry on top. I took my straw and peeled back the bottom, then blew to make the wrapper hit Chrollo in the face.

   "Scarlet. Remember this is a business meeting?" He said sarcastically, mocking me from before.

   Sticking my tongue out, I got him to give me a chuckle before we both started to drink our milkshakes. The rest of the meeting ended with us catching up and telling each other new adventures we had both been on. Chrollo passionately told me his new nen powers he had gathered in his book. His eyes shining when describing every detail and action. I filled him in on the Hunter's Exam and how easy it was. Emphasising on the simple tasks and simplistic examiners.

   "So, meet us at the base on September first. I will text you coordinates"

   "Thanks, babe~" I hugged Chrollo, then he walked me over to the previous driver. Him being a gentleman, he opened the door and waved goodbye. Texting Hisoka: Done with my meeting😛, I called my Grandfather and chatted. He didn't try to prey into my life but only commented on what I was comfortable with sharing. But he would love to go on long tangents about new plants he gardened and new herbs he found. We always bonded over pastries and other desserts. In the morning when we would catch up, it was tradition for me to have a cherry pastry and him to have a cinnamon roll. That I would end up eating half of.

   The driver pulled up towards the Arena. Hisoka stood outside leaning against the walls of the building. The driver opened my door and said his goodbyes. The devil's eyes glisten with excitement, like a ferocious guard dog that was happy to see his owner home. He jogged over towards me and intertwined his fingers with mine. Laying my head on his shoulder, we walked in quiet exchanges. Every glance or accidental touch was enough conversation for the both of us. When we finally got back to his place,

   "Do you want to go workout?"

   "UgHHH"

   "Come on Hisoka~"

   "But Scarlet~"

   "Fine." I pouted as I sulked to the closet.

   Since I was already wearing a sports bra, I changed my pants to fitted white shorts. The outfit showed off most of my body, accentuating my desirable parts. I left the closet holding a pair of sneakers and my phone. Hisoka was sprawled out on the bed when he darted his eyes and scanned me all over.

   "Nevermind. I'm coming."

   "Huh?"

   "Im taking advantage of the situation~"

   "I'm not waiting for you"

   "I won't take long my love"

   "You take forever, I'll meet you there," I laughed as I put on my shoes and went out the door.

   The figure getting into the elevator looked familiar. With his blond hair and controlled arua. He flipped his head towards me,

   "Hi, Scarlet~"

   I shot him a grin as he held the elevator open,

   "To where?"

   "The gym."

   "What a coincidence, i'm going there too!" He pressed a button as the elevator voice announced directions.

   "Scarlet~ I can't get over your aura. It's so tantalizing."

   "Thanks. I do have to admit that you control yours very well. It's very calming and comes off dignified. "

   He plastered a smile on his face, when the elevator doors then opened. We both went towards the door, him opening it for me. Saying my thanks I parted ways and hopped on the treadmill. After a few minutes, Kastro appeared beside me with a water bottle in his hand,

   "Need water?"

   "No, but thanks for offering"

   Kastro went over towards the racks of dumbbells and grabbed 50 lb for each arm. His subtle glances towards me to see if I was looking were so funny that I giggled smally to myself. But when I did finally look at Kastro, the doors to the gym opened with Hisoka walking in. When the door shut and Kastro saw the Joker, he said, "Hisoka. Funny seeing you here."

   The Jester completely ignoring him, Hisoka floated towards me,

   "Hiiii~"

   "Hey, idiot"

   He hopped on the treadmill next to me and set it to a high speed; playfully competing with me. Then took an airpod from my case and popped it into his ear.

   Kastro put down the dumbbells, "Ahem! Funny seeing you here"

   "Scarlet~can you lower the music, it's too loud" He said pointing to my phone.

   Kastro moved towards us and folded his arms, " Mind playing with me instead of that Clown, Scarlet?" He went to the other treadmill beside me and draped his arms over the arm rests. "I would be more fun to play with, dear~"

   The Magician tilted his head into view, "Come again~?"

   "Hi Hisoka. Ready for our fight tomorrow?"

   "Fight?" I said confused.

   "I'll kill you right now if you even glance your pathetic eyes on her" Hisoka let out a Cheshire cat smile.

   "You think it's going to be that easy? She will be mine by the end of tomorrow night~" Kastro smugly walked away and left the gym.

   "Can I kill him" I said, disgusted by his audacity to try and claim me like a piece of property.

   "No"

   "Just a little bit?"

   "No, because i'm going to be the one to kill him tomorrow."