🍋Gold and Blood🍋

18+
This chapter contains lemons, Please skip if your not into it ( Preview of chapter- Kastro vs Hisoka, we meet Machi, then lemon)

Killua and I sat in one of the top rows, in perfect view of the match. The huge screen that showed highlights in front of us. The announcer was yelling about the rematch and trying to get the audienced hyped. Kastro and Hisoka stood at opposing sides, Hisoka standing confidently with his left hand resting on his hip. He eyed Kastro smugly. Kastro stood calm and collected. But when the referee started the fight, Kastros mood changed and he sprinted towards the bored Jester.

But as they fought I noticed something wasn't right. Kastro charged in front of Hisoka, but appeared right behind him and got a clean hit. The Jester also knew something was off, and stayed on the ground in thought after being knocked down.

"I'll take your arm with my next strike," Kastro said as his mouth twisted.

Hisoka jumped back to his stance, "Go ahead and take it"

The Clown proudly held out his arm to be taken away. The threat didn't faze him, only made him more egotistical in his gestures. He seemed bored on the outside but deep down I knew he was liking the fear in Kastros face when he reached out his arm, unafraid of anything. Not even taking him seriously.

Kastro sliced Hisoka's arm, that went flying through the air, only to be caught by the magician. His eyes were a mix of gold and blood. Hisoka still stood arrogant and said, "That was just part of the plan"

Announcer: Have we ever seen Hisoka in such a perilous situation?!"

"I understand. Your ability is, in fact...... a double."

"Impressive. You're correct."

"I think I have a little motivation now" Hisoka stood there twirling his detached arm. His pointer finger spinning it around like a basketball.

Then the magician covered his severed hand with a white scarf,

"Shall I demonstrate my power of clairvoyance?" He unraveled the white cloth and threw it up into the air to reveal a deck of cards, flowing through the air and planting on the ground.

Announcer:His right arm has disappeared, and cards have rained down?!

"I will sever your left arm, so you can never mock anyone again." Kastro said, scowling.

"You can have it"

The Jester stood with his arm behind his back. As he revealed his now fixed right arm, his left was chopped off by the opponent.

"Had you, yourself, attacked, I would have countered." Hisoka smiled greatly, "You have the talent to become a powerful opponent. That's why I spared your life." The Joker's bloodlust was seeping through every corner of the arena, swirling around my body and exciting me further.

Kastro once again rocketed towards Hisoka, who darted his eyes at the double. "Doubles are created in the original creator's image." His straight and focused face became filled with glee. "But you can't recreate every effect of an ongoing battle."

Hisoka pointed to Kastro's splatter of blood on his cape, which he failed to notice. Kastro's expression became a face of disbelief, his years of training, hardships, and sacrifices meant nothing. Hisoka's separated arm was thrown in the form of a strong fist. It flew towards Kastro's face, sending him back.

Kastro felt the floor sway below him, as he fell to his knees and array of cards embedded into his skin. As the cluster of cards flew, I spotted my signature card. Ace of spades, the object sliced between Kastros eyes. As I recognized it, Hisoka looked up at me and winked.