😈Jealous😈

The rest of the week I relaxed and sorted my mind. I'm an introverted-extrovert, otherwise known as an ambivert. After spending my energy conversing, I needed a moment to myself. I slept dreamless nights in the trees, staring at the bright starts. But the final day of the exam came and I was the last one to arrive at the starting point. Only 10 contestants survived this course.

"Scarlet!" Leorio screamed.

   "Hey!"

Leorio ran towards me and pulled me into a tight bear hug, "What took you so long?"

"I was enjoying the scenery" reacting a bit surprised from the abrupt hug.

The rest of the gang made their way towards me, and started talking about their experiences. Their exam being more difficult than mine, included sleeping gas, snakes, and Gon's heroism.

"I expect nothing less from my angel" I ruffled Gon's hair while the cute boy looked at the ground flustered.

When a card was thrown my way, I quickly catched the weapon before it almost hit Leorio in the middle of his wrinkled eyebrows. I turned to look at the mischievous magician who had an innocent look on his face.

"Sorry about that, Hisoka's a brat" I said with my tongue jokingly sticking out. The boys were baffled that I had the courage to say such a thing with the clown in listening distance.

"I'll be right back my lovies~"

I walked towards Hisoka, his eyes challenging me. I gave him the same energy back, my eyes refusing to look away from his. Hisoka placed his arms around my waist, smiling at me. He then picked me up and swung me around for everyone to see.

"I missed you my strawberry~♡"

"I was only gone for a couple days!" I said laughing.

"Too long~" Hisoka placed me down, and rolled his eyes.

By this time Hisoka's action had led everyone to look questionably towards this odd pair. But it was strange how even though faces looked at me as if I was dancing with a devil, I didn't care. I was callous to the reaction my friends had and their piercing questions. I felt as if it didn't matter who looked at me and judged, but what only mattered was that I only had my eyes on him, and he only had his eyes on me. But of course, if the voices got too annoying we would just kill the source♡. The red headed hunters associate loaded us onto the airship that we were familiar with. Walking onto the large ship, I intertwined my fingers in Hisokas, with his having a tight grip on mine, fearing that I would let go. Surprisingly I received no questions from my peering friends, probably because of the scary lion that was beside me. We marched our way to the room we once slept in, but before I requested a new set of clothes to be brought to room 15.

"How was the rest of your exam dear~? I said letting go from Hisoka's hand.

"Killed someone~"

"Oo..sounds like a good time. I almost killed my target but Killua stopped me, something about Killua being an ex-assassin and not wanting to partake in unnecessary kills."

"You're too nice Scarlet~" Hisoka chuckled.

"Hmph. I'm going to shower" I turned abruptly, having a fake annoyed look on my face.

"Bye my dear~"

Washing away the dirt and sweat from the week, I sang quietly, remembering how thin the walls were. Having a couple days to myself during the challenge was refreshing but also lonesome. I missed the presence in the other room, he truly made me unconcerned with the life outside of my control. Made me feel a sense of comfort that was unfamiliar to me. My life as an assassin was cold and unforgiving. But the idea of Hisoka made me feel hopeful. Finishing my shower I combed my hair and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body. I left the bathroom to retrieve my clothes that I had ordered.

Hisoka left out a small growl when he saw me barely clothed with my face stripped from impurities and concerns. "Oh dear~"

I held the cover tightly to my chest, only causing the towel to wrap around my body, unleashing Hisoka's imagination on what gifts laid under the protection. Days without his fruit made him restless.

"Patience makes it more delicious~" Denying Hisoka's invitation, grabbing the clothes folded on my bed and shoes that were tucked with them; I went back to the bathroom before I had the chance to change my mind.

"I can't wait~" Hisoka said in a seductive whisper.

The towel fell from my body to the ground with a soft plop. Holding up the beautiful dress I picked, admiring such an exquisite find. I slid the black skater dress over my head and smoothed the soft fabric over my curves. I placed my arms through the pillowy long mesh sleeves that ended around my wrists. Then placing my gloves back on, for a sense of security. Putting on a dense pair of socks, and placing my designer high heeled boots on my clean body. Applying a light blush and the previous back lip stick I had from before, I made my way out the door to an empty room. I laid down on the bed and scrolled through my phone, answer any business emails, and missed calls.

(2) Missed call from Chrollo Lucifer aka spOoKy bOi👻😈👻

Immediately I pressed the notification and called.

"Hey Lucy~"

"Still with the nickname? I hope you know I only let you call me that~"

"Yeah, yeah. Whats up?"

"Well I have an idea for a potential heist, on September first. Before this turns into an actual mission, I needed to make sure you would be a part of this."

Hisoka opened the door seeing the gloved mistress focus in thought, while talking to someone on the phone.

"Aw, Lucy you're so sweet!"

"I couldn't do it without my favorite assassin, so is that a yes?"

"Of course, I miss my lovely murders!"

"Then it settled, I'll text you details later on this month. Bye Scarlet."

"Bye~"

Hanging up my phone, I marked in my calendar: Important event for satan himself😈

"Who was that?" Hisoka said, making his presence apparent.

"Just business"

Hisoka unsatisfied, opened his mouth to ask more questions but before the jealous Joker could, an announcement stated:

"Contestant Number 50, please make your way towards the chairman's office. Thank you."

Saved by the bell, I rushed out the room while feeling Hisoka's angry aura surrounding the air.