🦋The Fourth Phase Pt.2🦋

Hisoka was the first to be released into the Island, Illumi second and finally I was third.  Others decided to hide their own badge, but what's the fun in that? I walked off the ship and into the island, I was greeted by tall grass surrounding my platform boots with little frogs hopping from leaf to leaf. Out of nowhere, a weight struck me to the ground, poaching me from behind. Quickly, I flipped the shadow over, restraining the person's hands.

   "I just wanted to play~" Hisoka said with a chuckle.

   "Just a warning, I play rough♡~."

   "Oh Scarlet~ What are you doing to me?"

    With a small laugh, I released my hold and stood up, removing grass from my hair. Extending my arm to help the playful lion, he grabbed my hand and arose. In a swift motion he pulled me close and whispered in my ear,

   "Oh what I would do~"

   His hot breath was melting my thoughts, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders,

   "Why don't you show me?" 

   And with that sentence, Hisoka lifted and held me in a bridal style. He started walking forward into the soothing green forest, looking straight ahead of him. I didn't object to this motion, for the reason why I wanted to postpone hunting was to see my scary clown. Having open access to his delicious neck, I raised my lips to his ear and nibbled on it.

   "His~o~ka, how bad do you want me~?

    The magician let out a soft groan, finally making it to a secluded area in the evergreen forest. He laid me down in a bed of grass, feeling helpless with the scary predator on top of me. Bloody butterflies surround the space around us, with glistening sunlight on our bodies, highlighting our pink tinted faces. Our facial expressions were simple, but hungry. He laid above me, holding both of my arms above my head, trying to withhold me from taking charge of this entanglement. He wanted to taste his strawberry and hear her little pleads. See the side of her, that one could only dream of. Hisoka took his hand, and let his index finger trace from my lips to down my neck. He led his finger down inch by inch and traced my collarbone. His fingers were soft and light but he soon put pressure on my skin. Not enough to draw blood, knowing if he did, we would both be set over the edge; not able to hold back. He loved teasing me, watching me whimper below him. He lifted his hand and placed it on my waist, leading further and further down. Hisoka leaned closer to my face, meeting his lips with mine. His lips were urging for an opening but I didn't want him to get his way that easily. Grasping his hand on my inner thigh inches away from my business, that was fairly heated. Surprising me, I let out a small gasp, and he stuck in his warm tongue, taking his opportunity. We both fought for dominance in the rough kiss, but eventually I let him win. His hand was stroking my thigh up and down, annoying me.

   "Tell me how bad you want me dear~" Hisoka said, lifting his face from my panthing mouth.

   "Badly~"

   Hisoka pulled away from me, lifting his lower hand from my thigh. The cruel clown left me lying on the ground desiring for more.

   "This is your punishment, love♡~"

   "Are you sure... it seems to be more of a punishment for you. Hisoka, all the things I could do to you, make you feel, tell you~ Won't you want to mark me as yours~?"

   "I'm holding back my dear~Sorry but I don't want to give you that pleasure~"

   His eyes said the opposite, it told me that he wanted to continue, a drive to love me from every place he could see. Wanting to taste every inch of my skin, like a deprived animal. He wanted to release from his distrusting mind and give into someone else for a change.
I pulled away to lay down on a tree, annoyed at the stupid clown. Remaining dissociative to the yearning Joker. Hisoka layed next to me holding his cards, and started to get annoyed from being ignored. He flicked his cards and started to aim towards the faraway tree, with maroon butterflies resting on his cut shoulder. I lifted my index finger towards his shoulder, letting a butterfly rest on my finger. Hisoka became memorized by the sight of the fresh beauty beside him. The air around her was sparking, enhancing him into a spell. Her hair was messy, but flattering to her (e/c) eyes. Her white dress had little grass stains and her black lips were a little faded from the previous kiss. She took off her lace glove on her left hand while holding the creature in her right. She pulled her knife, with the little pink bow, and pricked her left index finger. The mistress fed her trickling wine red blood to the butterfly. The sight of her made Hisoka regret his punishment, wanting to ravish her even more with her exposed blood.

    Soon enough the butterfly fled off of my finger into the unknown, to find its next victim. I layed in the welcoming sheet of soft grass, into a seamless sleep with my new company laying beside me. The gray endless tunnel replayed in my mind. No colors, no detail, no hope. I ran, fearing to never escape this colorless world. But butterflies started to come out of the little cracks in the wall and trees sprouted around me, with sharp leaves swarming the air. The butterflies started to circle around me, with the edge leaves trapping me from all I could have wanted to experience. To never find new rich feelings, and honor who I could have truly been without the demons eating me inside. But something started to pierce through the striking colors around me, and the insects started to release a space for a finger. Through the bloodthirsty creatures was a palm. With milky white skin and sharp daggers for nails. It reached out for the prisoner, pulling me away, opening up the trap of butterflies. Leading me to a safe place where I could trust, love, and feel.