💧The First Phase⭐️

After a while of hanging out and talking to Killua, I felt an intense gaze coming my way. Deciding to check it out, I excused myself from my company and straightened my posture. Then I noticed the figure giving me an intimidating gaze. He? It? She? The person had a green outfit and multiple pins in their face. He seemed to have awkward movements, like a puppet. His outfit also had many needles in an organized design.  I strutted over,

   "Starings rude, love~"

   "What is your business with the silver-haired boy?" The pinhead said in a stern voice.

   "I'll answer your question if you tell me why you're wearing a disguise"

   He looked at me with a surprised face but quickly changed it to serious. "How did you know I am wearing a disguis-"

   His sentence was interrupted by a scream from the middle of the room. I heard a thump and then saw a severed arm on the floor. The man whom I presumed the arm belonged to started to disappear. The Clown that I noticed before, was saying something along the lines of Apologising when you bump into someone. Drawing in his image, his outfit was more of a psychotic magician. He had a blue tear under his right eye and a pink star under his left. Accidentally, I let out some bloodlust without realizing it and laughed to myself. The Clown turned around to look at whoever would be sick enough to laugh at such a sight. He drank in the sight of the gloved mistress.

   "The First phase of the 287th Hunter Exam will start now. I am your instructor Satotz, please follow."

   Satotz started to walk down the seemingly never-ending tunnel. Before starting to walk I placed in both earbuds and turned on a random playlist I had on my phone. I zoned out for the first hour, thinking about when I was younger, some of my favorite movies, and some jobs I would have to do in the future. But I mostly thought of the other contestants, I tried to guess what talents they had and if I should try pursuing the people more. I started to notice that the group had been moving quicker, so my walk turned into a jog, then a run. As I was in the middle of my thoughts I felt many eyes watching me. I was surprised I wasn't nervous in such a situation. I can handle stares, but touching is a differnert story. A pervery charater who was dressed in a yellow jumpsuit started to caress my arm; but when he reached my shoulder I instinivly grabed his wrist. 

 I twisted it behind his back, and took out my dagger to sliced his throat open. While laughing maliciously, people next to me slowly shuffled away from me, fearing what I was to do next. But someone in my area was not fearful, he was the opposite....he was excited. 

   "What's up?"

   Looking to my left was my favorite slivered-haired boy and another who seemed Killua age.

   "Just killed someone, but other than that I've been pretty bored."

   The boy who ignored my last sentence smiled innocently and introduced himself as Gon Frencess. We reached the stairs portion of the test and the boys decided that they were going to race to the top of the stairs. They zoomed off and I went back to listening to music. When we were finally at the top it seemed that I was one of the first ten to complete the course. Walking up to Killua and Gon, who were fighting but achieving a solution,

   "Hey guys, how do you still have so much energy?"

   Killua replied, "Huh? Oh, I ate a big lunch, I guess?"

   I rolled my eyes at that answer, wishing to be that age again and remembering what it was like to never be tired. Two other contestants ran up to Gon and greeted each other.

   "Excuse me, but I never got your name," exclaimed Gon.

   "Call me Scarlet, Angel"

   With the purest smile Gon said, "Nice to meet you, Scarlet."

   The older-looking man in the group was dressed confusingly, with a tie around his forehead which made me laugh inside.

   "Hello Scarlet, I am Leorio," He said with a bow. Smiling at him, he looked down blushing.

   The blond contestant with an elegant and respectable robe, took my hand and kissed it," It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss Scarlet."

   "Ha! No need to be so formal, I'm only 18."

   "Sorry, it's custom from where I'm from. I'm Kurapika."

   All the last surviving contestants started to gather at the top of the platform we were standing on. Statoz led us out to misty and foggy woods. Everything about the area seemed dangerous but yet so inviting. Like it was calling for you, with promises of whatever you desired.

   The gate closed from the last look of freedom, leaving a crawling contestant to be eliminated. Before Statoz could explain what was left of the first exam, he was interrupted by a person who claimed to be the real examiner. The man told an intriguing story about imitating monkeys, and some were starting to be convinced by this idiot's story. Quickly, cards were thrown to the imposter, Statoz, and my surprise; me. Statoz and I were able to catch our cards, but unfortunately, the poser was not. Statoz says something about how elimination will take place if this harassment happens again. I looked at my card, it was the Queen of Hearts. Looking the clown directly in the eyes, I licked the card seductively and threw it back to him. Talking to the Clown seemed better than listening to some boring instructions. I strode towards him confidently.

   "I prefer the Ace of Spades~"

   "Oh dear, my mistake~And what's your name?"

   "Scarlet. And you, love?"

   "Hisoka. Such a lovely name for such a beautiful lady~"

   He handed me the Ace of Spades, kissing it before giving it away. Hisoka's reasoning for giving me that gift was,

   "So you don't miss me♥️~"

   I blew him a kiss as he walked away giving me a smirk, starting the final phase of the first part of the Exam.